Dukan Do It....

Get on xxx Result xxx I m defo going to make a conscious decision now it reduce dairy xxx

WELL done Karin - you should post an up to date piccy as I bet you look a right skinny minnie now!!! Sooooo happy for you - your shopping trip with Mum is gonna be amazing! xxxxx

Def worth it Sue. Good luck.

So today my food has been:

BF Porridge and yogurt
LN Pastrami & Onion Omelette rolls / Dukan bread with Lemon Curd
TE BBQ Meatloaf with sweet Chilli cottage cheese / Jelly n Quark
SP Mussels/Crabstix and Sweet omelette

Dairy 472g
Eggs 5
fluids 2.43lts

Did some revision with DD tonight on Scatter diagrams. She asked her teacher on Tuesday about them and was told she would try to plan it into next weeks lessons, problem is that the week after next is SATS and I think they need to know it now. Anyway, I found info on the BBC Bitesize revision site. And DD and I now know all about scatter diagrams. Yay BBC. Boo Teacher!!

Evening peeps, stayed the same today, not sure that wasn't the late supper last night, or the hot choc three days in a row. Not had one tonight as I didn't get back from taking DD to swimming 'Disco Jive' till late. Had supper though. got some exercise in today too, we decided to walk to the pool, which was 20 mins walk there and 22 mins back. which wasn't bad because going there we walked thru the park, a lovely old park which has been there for over a century. Park closes the gates as it hits official twilight so it means walking the longer way round. Was nice though because DD and I had a lovely walk and conversation, so grown up and lots of subjects covered.

Food today

BF Usual
LN Dukan bread/Ham and veggies - Dukan Cake
TE Oriental Salmon Fishcakes with Salad and 2 Boiled eggs - Jelly n Yogurt
SP Crabsticks and Cheesecake/Rhubarb/Quark

Fluids 2.17lts
Eggs 4
Dairy 427g

STS good result and DD sounds like a little treasure xxx

Karin can you move into my house as chef pls - lovin your menus - need to get going with some new ones!!! Mind you made plain salmon and prawns with just different seasonings and it was lush, lush lush!!! x

Karin can you move into my house as chef pls - lovin your menus - need to get going with some new ones!!! Mind you made plain salmon and prawns with just different seasonings and it was lush, lush lush!!! x

Oooo what seasonings hun, I aren't very Good at just winging it, its only really since the diet I've used seasons and spices and its mainly in pre sorted recipes. Lol, do enough cooking, mind you it would be nice to share cooking with a fellow Dukanette lol

Stayed the same again this morning, thou I felt as thou I had lost, might have been the ham. Not gonna dissect the menu thou as I'll just end up obsessing about it :)

Well post food later.

Well that just goes to prove my theory. In all the diets I have ever done, the very first proved it to me, twenty years ago I counted calories. In my fourth week I went to a friends for an evening meal, I couldn't count the calories properly and on my estimates I had gone way over my daily allowance. Two days later I got weighed and had lost a pound more than the previous three weeks. During this diet I have on occasion nicked a few chips of plates, had a couple of chocs, even those ice cream bars.....and for the most part they have never caused a problem. I honestly think our bodies need a reminder every now and then of the speed bumps in the road. Its like going over the hill and free wheeling down to the next one.
I bought some
I will wait till next week for the treat though as I don't want to miss seeing what lower dairy has done for me this week.

I bought a tube of individual square after eight sweets yesterday, i will have two of those when I decide to do it. At the moment there is no craving to have the choc so I will be good LOL.

I had pastrami today, not sure if this is allowed, but Aldi isn't selling bresola anymore and i spotted this. .7g carbs/21.7g Protein/3g Fat. I decided that as this is in the less than 5% fat category and carbs were less than a gram that it was probably ok.

Food for today

BF Hearty Breakfast (Porridge made with egg)
LN Dukan Bread Sandwich with pastrami and scrambled egg with turkey rasher (yes a lot, but I didn't want to waste the defrosted food) 2 Muffins.
TE Turkey Meatballs and Fish bites with Cottage Cheese mix with Sweet Chilli Sauce / Jelly
SP Crabsticks

Fluids 2.09lts
Dairy 397g
Eggs 3½

Don't feel bloated today, first time in a few days. Hoping thats a good sign LOL.
I bought breseola from Lidl yesterday, £1.99 for a packet

thanks for that China, may have to have a drive up there then.

Had pastrami for lunch today on top of cottage cheese on top of Dukan bread. Really tasty.

Afternoon all, got a bit tense in this household this afternoon. Being Hull City fans we were listening with nerves and roiling stomachs to the match and keeps fingers crossed for a win and promotion.....we got a draw and promotion LOL. Great stuff, well done Tigers.

Soooo, food for the day

BF usual
LN Bread with cottage cheese mix (gherkins/onion/mustard) piled on top and 3 slices of pastrami broken up on top - rest of bread with Lemon Curd
TE Meat Feast (turkey burger/turkey rashers/turkey sausage (see the theme ;) ) with mushrooms and tomatos and 1 fried egg / Rhubarb Meringue
SP Prawns and Rhubarb Crumble.

The meringue and crumble I made just to see how it worked out, and was so impressed.

Sounds a lot of food, but in reality on the plates it wasn't its just the describing of it. LOL

Meringue made with egg white whisked. Egg yolk with flavourings and sweetner, add whites and spread on top of rhubarb...some left over so did a plain pudding of its own.
Crumble was made with a bit of Dukan bread toasted and then crumbed....put on top of the rhubarb to make a crumble.

I'm going to start a recipe thread because there are so many things I cook and have posted previously that I want to keep them all in one place, and share them with youall.

x

Great idea xxx

Do you know Pauline, No I haven't, might just have to LOL ;) oops too late.

When I was making it I never even thought about what the meat was, and then when I started typing it I had to laugh. Very tasty though

Lost ½lb this morning, tummy feels a bit bloated thou, hopefully garden exercise will help shift it. Going to get out in the sun and do a bit of tidying up.

Will pop in later to update food as I can't remember what I am supposed to be having for Lunch LOL.

xx

Yay for the recipes!! Thank goodness for peeps like you Karin who are so on it atm! An inspiration to all of us!! xxx

Yay for the recipes!! Thank goodness for peeps like you Karin who are so on it atm! An inspiration to all of us!! xxx

Thanks hun xxx mwah xxx

Well I did manage to get into the garden and did some gardening exercise LOL. Pulled weeds and straightened edges, deadheaded plants and trimmed dead wood. Then some stretching exercises putting up a shelf. LOL, hubby was doing the hard work but I had to keep holding it in place and moving it about a bit until it was level and screwed to the wall.

Feels like a very productive day.

A good Dukan day too, though I did have a moment of hunger mid afternoon, I just had a few crabsticks to keep me going along with a drink. Its very very rare for me to eat between meals since starting Dukan, but needs must.

Food today

BF Hearty Breakfast and Yogurt (I'll post recipe for this - makes the porridge go further and nice and filling)
LN Chicken in a Mustard/Frais mayo on Dukan Bread / Muffins with Lemon Curd
TE Chicken cooked with basil/lemon juice and Cottage Cheese Mix
SP Crabsticks and Egg Pudding (recipe up)

Fluids 2.5ltrs
Eggs 3½
Dairy 427g

Karin going to look now for your recipe thread and will you send me your template for your food plan again as I cant find it xxx mwahhh

Back