Dukan Do It....

That weight is slipping of steady now xxx plateau over. Great about DD, proud times. yes sometimes a little taste is enough to satisfy. Ive sucked a few crisps in my time lol

Six stone - wowser!!! xxx

Thanks T.

In school today for my volunteer day, did loads too, didn't stop all morning and then had my course in the afternoon. Went to a friends after school and finally home. Fridays do get busy LOL.

Stayed the Same this morning, I think my body is consolidating its loss this week LOL.

Food today

BF Porridge and Yogurt
LN Chicken and Pastrami Beef on Dukan Bread / Jelly
TA Turkey Mince Kebab and Beef Strips Fajita / Dukan Cheesecakes
SP None.......decided not to have any tonight.

I forgot to tell you all yesterday that I had a wow moment, apart from the scales being kind. I bought a pair of cropped cargo style trousers in a lovely shade of blue in a size 14!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo, so pleased. I have come to the conclusion that I will likely be fitting into 14s and 16s come TW, it will all depend on the style of the trousers and where I buy them from. As for tops, still in a 14, but thinking once I start to tone up bingo wings I might be able to get a 12. Will see.

Karin I do love to read your posts always happy, positive and enthusiastic xxx long may it continue, as it lifts and motivates this forum. What would we do without your input xxx

awww thanks Sid. Sometimes its a struggle to be happy and motivated, just life stuff really, but losing the weight has given me a massive boost in my day to day life and I regularly think about it and how content I feel with my body, its not 100% cos I hate the wobbly bits and the saggy bits ;) but all in all I have a bo-DY :D

Here's another WOW moment, I lost 1½lb this morning, O M G. Down to 11st 11½lb and only 4½lb to goal. Only a couple of weeks ago it felt like this was going to take forever and I was never gonna see my TW this side of June. Now I am looking forward to having breakfast with my beautiful clever girl at school sometime in the next couple of weeks.

I do think that reducing my dairy has played a huge factor. I only had 275g dairy yesterday, yet when I stayed the same yesterday morning I'd had 400g of dairy the day before.....so it just goes to show. I've had more dairy again today so not expecting anything tomorrow, but I'm not bothered, I would prefer to stay the same and consolidate this weeks loss. Then next week can lose the rest LOL. PV day today and tomorrow. My 2/2 is working quite well for me, and am not missing the 1/1 part at all.

Food today

BF Porridge with Rhubarb and yogurt
LN Dukan bread with chicken and pastrami and 2 eggs / Bit of bread with quark spread and rhubarb on top. Very yum.
TE Haddock and Beef salad / Jelly n yogurt
SP Dukan Cheesecakes and Crabsticks

I've been using Farm Foods beef, although its not the most perfect of fillets it does the job. I've discovered if I slice it whilst its frozen, it makes lots of thin pieces and then I can fry them, have used fajita powder and tonight I used some beef herbs that my mum brought back from holiday. Soooo yummy. I really enjoy it and think I may have to be careful I don't eat it every day. LOL.

:D :D thank you xxx

I'm feeling a bit shell shocked if I'm honest. To be within half a stone of target and seriously thinking of conso is very scary. Nearly a year of dieting, and a lifetime of trying to lose weight and my goal is in sight. Having to re plan menu's based on veg every day and a starch somewhere, worrying if its the right starch LOL, and as for gala meals....well I don't want to go too mad. There are a few things I miss, crisps and jacket potatoes being the main things. And not just any crisps, strangely I have been a crispoholic for years and I haven't really missed proper crisps whilst Dukaning, but Asda/Morrison's chip sticks.........well I could eat a full bag in one go of them. Yum!!!

The only thing that has been decided is that on day one of Conso I am going to join my daughter for breakfast at school, for toast. They started offering breakfast after September but I couldn't join her. But I soon will be able to :D

Food today 2nd PV day

BF Porridge with rhubarb and yogurt.
LN Chicken with Frais on Dukan Bread and cabbage leaves / Other half of bread with Lemon Curd
TE Mince Beef made into burgers with 2 fried eggs on a mushroom and tomato base.
SP Prawns

And I'm having a wee treat.......got to celebrate the loss, I bought the family a vienetta for pudding, so I am going to have a slice of it. Yum!!!!

You must be so proud of yourself. Well done on your loss. Your diary is an inspiration for all of us strugglers.
Good luck to your DD in her exams

mmmm again your food sounds delicious xxx 4.5lb off tw wow Karin it does only seem yesterday you began this journey xxx fabulous. before and after pics a must xxx

Karin

I just wanted to say how proud I am of you.

I 'met' you on your first day 'here' and encouraged you to write your diary.

I might not post every day, my friend, but I do read every word and I'm that excited for you! You have worked constantly and achieved exactly what the doctor promised.

You are shining, bright example of positivity when the chips are down.

You go girl, this last week or two is your
100m sprint. You can see the finish line and all your MM friends and family are cheering you on. Enjoy every single minute of this last ever race, darling.

Sid is at the Cruise finish line, holding the Conso medal for you.

Love ya
Px

Pauline that's a fabulous post xxx

Karin

I just wanted to say how proud I am of you.

I 'met' you on your first day 'here' and encouraged you to write your diary.

I might not post every day, my friend, but I do read every word and I'm that excited for you! You have worked constantly and achieved exactly what the doctor promised.

You are shining, bright example of positivity when the chips are down.

You go girl, this last week or two is your
100m sprint. You can see the finish line and all your MM friends and family are cheering you on. Enjoy every single minute of this last ever race, darling.

Sid is at the Cruise finish line, holding the Conso medal for you.

Love ya
Px

Now I need a tissue, aww bless you P, thank you so much. I am proud of myself, so chuffed that I have achieved this massive massive loss.

China, thank you.

Sid, I will put pics up I promise, hubby took one of me the other day, just not put it on computer yet.

Put a pound back on this morning though, told you that dairy would be norty LOL. Still, its been a good week and so long as the morning isn't bad news we'll be fine.

had two wow moments today.

first, I went to a Papercraft show today and saw someone I haven't seen since January. I looked back on my diary and I have lost another 1.5st since then. Anyway, I was sat waiting to go in with my DD and V the friend, walked past to a couple of other ladies sat next to me. I smiled at her and she half smiled back and carried on. I heard her finish talking to the other ladies and so I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned, looked at me, looked at DD and realised who she was, so looked back at me again and cried out 'Oh My God I didn't recognise you, where have you gone.' hehehe, good eh. :0clapper:

second, one of the other ladies was saying how well I looked, and when I said I still had a few pounds to go she said, 'why, you've got nowt on ya'...when I said I'd lost 6st and weighed 18st at the beginning of all this, she said 'never, you were never that big' She is the sort of person who calls a spade a spade and I genuinely believed she thought I was lying. :D

Good evening everyone, been a wet and cold day here in Hull.

Scales showed I've lost that pesky pound today, so back to only 4.5 left to lose. total loss this week is 4½lb woo hoo, a good loss, if only this week was as good I'd be at target next week LOL.

DD did her first round of SATS today, she said to me that it wasn't as worrying as she thought. But that was only todays, hopefully tomorrow will be as good for her.

good Dukan day today, good food choices,

BF Porridge and Yogurt
LN Dukan Bread and Chilli Turkey Sausages and Goji Muffin
TE Cheeseburger Pie and Jelly and Dukan Cheesecakes
SP None

Fluids more than 2ltrs
Dairy 395g
Eggs 4½

Did a whole batch of cooking Dukan Bread and Muffin and Cheesecakes this morning, prepared tea for all of us in advance. Though I did forget to put the baking powder in one batch of bread, so its a bit flat LOL. Will use it on Weds and grill it to use with scrambled egg on top.

Another mum at school today commented on my loss, its the first time in goodness knows how long, that I tucked my top inside my jeans and didn't care who saw it and what they thought. As most of you will know, tucking in a top means showing off the belly, but I didn't feel like I had one LOL. Was nice to get another comment.

I sorted through my jeans and have had to put in the sale pile all my size 18 jeans. I've kept back a pair of black and a pair of purple jeans as I think there will be fat days and I may need something that isn't too tight. Those times of the month and all that. I now have a pair of black jeans, and two blue jeans in size 16 that fit. I also have a pair of jeans that say 16 but are the asda ones without any stretch in them, so they are a tight although fastened, they are very much a pair for the future. My flabby skin was muffin top and looked awful. Need to tone this skin. I'm impatient to start but am worried that if I start doing exercises before I get to TW that it will stall me again. Got a lot of flabby skin LOL that needs attention.

Tucking in the top..........................nsv............fantastic Karin xxx I do hope you get to TW before I go on holidays or Ill be wanting to check in regular to see how your doing xxx

Karin your nearly there, your just amazing i admire your focus, you go girl and grab that TW xx

thanks sid and col. I will try my best Sid. What date do you go away, I seriously can't remember LOL. Signing off now for the night cos tired so won't go searching your diary for it right now.

24th xxx

Blimey in May!!!!! Hmmm will try my best, otherwise I'll be texting you LOL

Silly scales this morning said I have put back on that pesky pound and a little friend. 1¼lb ON!!!!!!

I know my menu was perfect, two little sausages as a tolerated wouldn't have caused this gain, no supper last night so not the reason............what do I think??? Well I think it was cos I needed to have a visit from the toilet fairy....whoosh >>>>> fingers crossed for morning LOL.

DD got Spelling, Grammar & Punctuation tests today and writing task for higher level. She did good on her revision piece last night so I have no doubt she will be fine.

Got full basket of washing on lines drying today, just brought back in on time a I think the rain is on its way, thankfully it all seems dry. Have sorted out lots of little jobs and added a few new ones to my list LOL.

Dukan food for today
Day 2 PP
BF Porridge & Yog
LN Tuna (pate or mayo???) Dukan bread / Muffins or Jelly
TE Seafood Quiche / Muffins or Jelly (which ever I didn't have earlier)
SP none, at this time.

I was looking up online to find out what the highest protein foods are. It lists chicken as top, followed by fish, cottage cheese, Pork loin, Beef, Tofu, Beans, Eggs, that was on one list, the second had it all slightly turned around, but it all is basically the same top 10 items. Only reason I was looking was because of my silly gain this morning and having reduced my dairy and eggs to up my losses I thought, what else can I do, what are the highest foods. Already pretty much eating it. Purest forms like beef and chicken I eat at least every other day. I try not to have the same meats two days running so it doesn't get boring. I do enjoy the thin sliced beef I get from farm foods at the moment though.

Right tummy is grumbling so off for my lunch, think I'll do the pate, not had that yet for the diet, although I do like tuna, I kind of forget to have it LOL.

only a thought Karin but do you think at your height and weight your body could be telling you that you are at tw now???????????????????

only a thought Karin but do you think at your height and weight your body could be telling you that you are at tw now???????????????????
Hmmmmmmmmm NO!!! LOL, I really want that 7 after the 11, not the 11 after the 11 LOL. I do hear you thou hun, after last weeks losses I think I've still got a bit to go, but if I have another month of crappy losses and nothing moving I will think about conso... I promise.

Purest form of protein is egg white, Karin. Very boring though!! ;)

P x
Yuk!!! Esp as I am counting eggs too, LOL, a white omelette sounds a bit bland doesn't it. Thanks P

Back