Dukan Do It....

What a lovely post about what was a fab day with the family :) I cracked the screen on a nokia a few years back, couldn't see who was calling and texting was out of the question, the crack was just located to block most of the needed info, had to wait 6 months for contract renewal and new phone! Hope the varnish worked :)

oh darn it re phone. I must admit that my (horrible) Nokia X6 has been dropped many times and has never done that, so that's one good point for that phone! What a joy to make an "entrance" and see other people's facial expressions. That sort of reaction makes all the months of "deprivation" (not that we feel it too much on Dukan) worthwhile. I'm surprised you're wearing size 16s at your weight and height as I'm still getting away with (bulging over the top of) size 14 jeans.

I must have missed your post describing your "hearty breakfast", although I've seen it mentioned in someone else's diary too... I'll endeavour to find that.

Enjoy your shorter than usual work week
x

Joanne, the hearty breakfast is a recipe and its on my recipe thread. You cook the oatbran with milk and an egg in a pan, because of the egg it bulks up the use of the oatbran, and I only have half of my allowances for my breakfast so its great for having a bigger! portion.

I am mainly wearing 16s in jeans and slacks, although I think I could probably just about fit into a 14 in the slacks now, I need to go to Asda and have a try on. I did buy a pair of S14 cargo cropped trousers and they fit great. But its a case of trousers from different stores fit differently so I will have to see store by store what I can buy. I have a lot of saggy skin which I think probably hinders my wearing size 14 cos although its not noticeable with clothes on, it does count for a couple of inches.

I measured myself the other day, and looking back to the first time I measured which was about 6 weeks into the diet, I have lost a total body size of 30inches. Probably more if I'd measured in the first place. LOL.

A good weigh in this morning, I lost 1½lb this morning. I had slightly more dairy yesterday than I have been having, actually had yogurt at each meal for the first time in ages, but I don't mind it was rather yummy. I went shopping this morning to Aldi and treated myself to some LF Greek Yog...I've not had it for a month or so as I was being careful of the dairy. Just had it with Jelly, soooo yum. LOL.

Dukan Food today

BF Hearty Breakfast with Rhubarb and Yogurt
LN 'Fry' up. Turkey Rashers and sausage/tomatoes/mushrooms/fried eggs and Jelly and Yogurt.
TE Turkey Mince meatballs with Salad and Rhubarb crumble and Yogurt.

Going to try and make a crumble using a recipe that I used for making the cheesecake. I can cook some of the porridge with small amount of milk and then let it cool, hopefully it will dry out and then I can fluff it up and put it on top of the rhubarb. A work in progress, I'll let you know how it goes.

So just 2.2lbs off now! That's amazing! I bet you can't wait to leap on those scales in the morning these days. xx

God your not kidding Sara, its eyes closed, step on and wait for the beep....slowly look down. This morning was a squeak of surprise cos that meant a higher loss, but when it goes back up its a sigh and a scowl LOL, I even told them to 'get lost' in slightly different words LOL on Sunday morning. Was sooo annoyed with them, not my best friend every morning.

aaah I had hoped the "hearty breakfast" was a bacon, mushroom and egg fry up extravaganza, rather!
Gosh, just 2lbs to go... how very exciting!

As for my (rubbish) Nokia X6 smart phone, I think it's indestructible because I promised myself a decent smart phone as soon as it gives up on me... so it's hanging in there. (4 years I think now and still going strong - another plus point, I guess!)

Last day at work before holidays...; my replacement is lazy, and looks at me blankly when I remind her of things she'll need to do, so I'm covering my rear end by writing a long email of instructions so that no one can say I hadn't trained her!

Well, was it a squeak of surprise or a sigh and a scowl this morning, Karin?! x

Scowl!!!!

½lb on. Could be the supper of prawns or the increase in dairy or just because.....

Not worrying too much about it as I know KNOW it will come off.......and tomorrow is another weigh in.

had a good day food wise, and have eaten more dairy again. I made a yogurt/jelly yesterday and had a bit of the munchies today so ate the ¾s that was left...oops. So that was an extra 200g of dairy.

BF Hearty breakfast and Yogurt
LN Beef Slices and Onion in Omlettes (Rolls), crabsticks and Muffin.
TE Chicken Korma and Cottage Cheese Mix and Jellycake with Yogurt.
SP Nothing..........deliberately had the pudding a bit later.

Dairy closer to the 700 mark rather than the 450 I have been having. Can't be helped now, at least the munchies were controlled with Dukan pudding LOL.

Spent the day doing nothing really. Bit of kitchen cleaning, helped daughter with homework, sorted some paperwork for dance class, DD and I made a friendship bracelet each using a disk looming type thing. Plus all the meal making LOL, wasn't such a nothing day after all I guess.

oooh cottage cheese. I must remember to buy some of that at the 24 supermarket tonight when I arrive at about 3am! yum!
You're so close Karin... hang in there x

Lost ¼lb this morning, and went shopping this morning and bought.......drum roll............ Size 14 Cropped Jeans AND Size 12 T Shirt. woohoo, very pleased. Tiny bit of a muffin top on the jeans, but it was fine, the t shirt hides it.

A few years ago my family and I tried the Paul McKenna I can make you thin techniques, and one of the self hypnosis things on the disc was to imagine a future you and step into them............well in all the diets I have ever done over the last twenty years I have never had an image.......anyway, all of a sudden listening to this disc brought me a picture of me in jeans and a white short sleeved t shirt...nice and slim. I've held onto that image and today I realised it. Although the jeans were cropped the t shirt was white and it was me. I actually need/want a pair of faded jeans and that will be the perfect copy of my image.

I originally walked down the aisle of the t shirts because I wanted to get the white one, having decided 'sod it' I'll try a 12, I walked around the corner to go down to the fitting rooms and saw the cropped jeans, and just for the heck of it I picked up the 14s. Whilst I knew they might be tight and possible couldn't breathe I really didn't expect either of them to fit properly so you can imagine my happy mental cheer in the changing rooms LOL.

Food today

BF Hearty Breakfast and Yogurt, (can't help having these every day LOL)
LN Scrambled Egg and prawns on Dukan Toast / Dukan Muffin and Lemon Curd
TE Fajita Beef Strips and a few pieces of turkey with cottage Cheese mix / Jelly/Yogurt mix with yogurt and a light sprinkle of oatbran for texture.
SP Crabsticks 8

Been a bit of a guzzle guts...or at least my belly wants me to be. Hopefully I've managed to keep it right, shouldn't really have had the extra oatbran, but it was nice with the yogurt, I only had half a tablespoon.

DD is at a friends house tonight to sleep so its really weird as I had a sudden thought of going upstairs to steal a kiss, but suddenly realised she's not there. :( we love that peace but miss them so much when they not there LOL.

FAB - outfit sounds great lets hope we get some sun soon Karin ....... I wore capri pants when in London and my poor ankles and feet were freezing!

Its daft isn't it. Socks/Boots and long trousers should be put away by now, sun was shining today, gorgeous and warm, its disappeared again now and temp has dropped.

Lost 1lb this morning, Hubby and I went out shopping and had a lunch carvery as a treat, I stuck to the meat and most of the veg they have that I like, but the cauli had a bit of sauce on and I had one small gobstopper size potato. I had gravy too which I never really do so hopefully my treat hasn't done me harm. Its meant we've eaten quite late in the day and so I won't be having a proper meal again now but may feel the need to have some prawns and something for supper.

DD at her disco dive thing tonight so won't be home till gone half 8. Nothing I can do about it now, it was lovely having the treat as Hubby and I haven't had anything like that for a while, just the two of us.

Food for today as mentioned realy, but will list it properly

BF Hearty Breakfast and Yogurt (again)
Sn bit of Dukan bread and 3 crabsticks (in a bid to put something in my tummy before we went out)
LN Carvery (Turkey/Beef/Carrotts/Cauli/Few Peas/1 Potato/Gravy) came home and had some jelly
TE seafood and a bit of chicken possibly later on.

oh brilliant news on the cropped pants front!! you must me over the moon hun. The imagery is really good too, keep that picture in you mind or even better get the blue jeans and get a pic on the fridge x

Wow dnsf how great is that!! Well done! It's a brilliant feeling getting into smaller sizes - just need the sun to come back now so you can wear them - not far to go to target now!! You do realise you are going to have to change your name once again - you will soon be dnf!!! Or even dss (dukan super slim!!) :) well done you xx

Haha Scooter, I was only thinking that the other day LOL. I like Dukan Super Slim ah but sticking to the theme it would have to be DukanNotFatty LOL.

don't feel very skinny today, very bloated and ¾lb on this morning. Could be the carvery bits or late eating or just because body in that phase. One day at a time, nothing else to do.

A munchies day today but all Dukan good apart from one single item.

BF Hearty Breakfast with Rhubarb and Yogurt
LN Salmon Salsa Salad with Dukan Bread n Lemon Curd
Sn Muffin crumbled into yogurt with rhubarb
TE Beef/Chicken/Prawn Veg foo yung (thanks to Col I think) with Jelly n yogurt
SP Coconut Meringue Drops (adapted recipe) with coconut flavoured quark and a bit more rhubarb for good measure.

Bad thing was one single mini munchies choc from the grab bag hubby had.

I seem to have had a lot of sweet stuff today but all Dukan good. Just hope the massive amount of food in my system doesn't mean a heavy weigh in tomorrow morning LOL.

Had a bit more fluids to compensate though.

Lazy kind of day did some Dukan baking this morning and did a few loads of washing, then we spent this afternoon catching up on a few programmes we had recorded. Hoping to go round the car boot tomorrow morning, daughter needs some scruffy trousers for a school trip they are going away on, don't really want to buy new ones for them to get mucky/torn/damaged on rock climbing/water stuff.

Cheese its so easy to make, I am never without it as I use it in yogurt on my Dukan bread, spread it on muffins, even spread onto my cheesecake muffins. You can make it with the lemon juice you might buy in asda to go with the pancakes LOL...I don't always buy fresh lemons to do it.

A loss this morning, so close now, not jinxing it with telling you what and where I am at the moment, its been an up and down week, probably cos of my meal out in the week, but my heads in the game and I'm so so close can almost taste that cheese and bread LOL.

Dukan food today

PP Day
BF Hearty Breakfast with yogurt
LN Boiled eggs and Dukan Toast with egg pudding
TE Thai Chicken with Chilli cottage cheese and Jelly n Yogurt
SP none, not eating anything late now in the hopes tomorrow is a good WI, eating supper doesn't always help me LOL.

I've decided to go back to 1/1 days as well, I have been doing 2/2 for the last month because I wanted to give my body a bit of a shake up and I really believe it worked that way, it helped me kick start from that plateau I had reached. Back to 1/1 now to slide into Conso.

xx

Back