Dukan flavourings

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Red Mich, 15 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Red Mich

Red Mich Likes to read

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi. I'm new - day two of Attack. Headache kicked in but not hungry so it's not so bad!
    Has anyone on here tried the flavourings? I was looking at the Dukan website and they seem expensive. I'm not sure I can go six months tho without chocolate so might have to go for it.
    Is it worth it?
    Mich x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Topaz63

Topaz63 Gone a bit quiet

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I got two flavourings, orange and strawberry. The orange is really nice, a bit like the oil from orange peel, which I suspect it is made from. It's strong so you just use a few drops. I use mine a lot and I'm not even a third through the bottle. It has a fresh fruity taste thats welcome, goes well with ginger and cinnamon in galettes. The strawberry tastes more artificial. It's ok but I'd try something else in future.

I got the cocoa, very nice indeed but of course still 17% fat so only occasional use and expensive. Tescos sell one cheaper tho not organic.

Someone else said the toffee and butter flavour was nice, but another person hated it!

4. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    I bought several (in France, NOT from the Dukan website, I hasten to add - in those days, they didn't sell us things!)

I hated them all, and recently passed them to Mouse from the forum who loves them! So it's very much a personal thing.

You can buy vanilla and lemon easily in supermarkets, and I use instant coffee powder for coffee flavouring. I'd save your money for your new wardrobe, if I were you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.