Dukan flu - advice abd thoughts please

CHRISR said:
A friend of mine has had a virus on and off for around 10 days with similar symptoms as you describe

Thank you, not sure I can cope with another 5 days of this though.

I had the same for about a fortnight. Since I'm about 5-6 months in I wouldn't link it to dukan just to viruses!!

Hi. It appears to have been a virus and probably more blood clots in my lungs - useless GP.

As soon as I am fit I will be back on dukan, food choices are currently a little limited, as now in hospital!

Xx

O no Hun you poor thing hope you get well soon xxxx

Ditto, what an idiot doctor! Get well soon and dukan and minimins will be here for you when you get out of hospital. Cx

Oh crap, you poor thing. Blood clots!! are you on warfarin, hope they sorting it for you. My hubby still suffering with his PEs 10 months on. Got to have another xray.

Please look after yourself, plenty of fluids and sleep. Diet can wait for now. x

dukanfatty said:
Oh crap, you poor thing. Blood clots!! are you on warfarin, hope they sorting it for you. My hubby still suffering with his PEs 10 months on. Got to have another xray.

Please look after yourself, plenty of fluids and sleep. Diet can wait for now. x

Hi.

The hospitals are hopeless. I've been in warfarin for 8 years for PEs and DVTs, come off warfarin and gone onto injections of clexane and they dosed me way to low.

Off to docs this afternoon for check up. But still feel rough and really should be at work

I've been doing conso for nearly a week and have STS which is a relief. The only thing I had that I shouldn't was bran flakes and mashed swede in hospital and no oatbran.

Thanks for your message

Xx

hey natters,

good to hear from you, and well done for managing conso in hospital; hope you feel better soon and the checkup goes well. get lots of rest - work (and diets) can wait.

Cx

Good to hear you out of hosp Natters, hopefully dosage will be sorted properly and you'll be back to normal soon.

O natters so good to hear from you take care Hun xxx

Back