Dukan ? hope so!

C, what a lovely post xxx and your so right this is not a diet.....as im trying to type while eating lol The support and encouragement on this forum is defo second to none and the recipies are fantastic. You also could not wish to meet such a lovely bunch of people xxx Have a great evening C xxx:)

C, what a lovely post xxx and your so right this is not a diet.....as im trying to type while eating lol The support and encouragement on this forum is defo second to none and the recipies are fantastic. You also could not wish to meet such a lovely bunch of people xxx Have a great evening C xxx:)

I speak the truth. You too sweetie!!

Hmmm not a good day today feel tired nauseous and bloated, think I may be having some side effects to the new meds. Still having some pain after eating and drinking but not as bad as it has been, gonna knock them on the head for a couple of days see how it goes.

Weigh in today stayed the same Not too surprised

Awwwww hun just caught up with your week (last week) & I'm sorry your are no further forward except you now have a date for the hospital. I wonder what it is ??? My nan had her gallbladder out years ago & if she eats banana's now she get a horrible pain, it's werid ! I see you are still doing fabulous on the weight front through & are very organised x

Evening C, hope your feeling a little better xxx sounds life your having a rough few weeks, let hope the scan sorts you out xxx:)

hope your feeling better xx

Evening collette, ooops its not sunday lol, hope your feeling better, whens your scan? xxxx

Well ive knocked the meds on the head for a few days, pains have been coming back, still feel knackered so not been doing my exercise so i think thats what could be adding to my stalled my weightloss this week, i think the meds were causing the diarrhoea and bloatedness. This has stopped now, OH wants me to go back to the Docs, but i think i can wait until the weekend. Scan is booked for Sunday morning, strange day i know, must be something to do with target waiting lists.

My food planning is going good, still having the yogurt or fromage frais with rhubarb for breakfast. made diet coke chicken for tea last night and lunch today, made up a minced flan for tomorrows lunch and tea can have some veggies with it tomorrow. Salmon prawns mussel omelette for tea tonight. I think i need to up the exercise. Cx

Glad to see your still managing to stick with it even though you are in pain. Dunno what's going on with this board it's a right sick bag the last couple of weeks.

At least you have the meds in case you need them, but don't suffer Hun as i know being in constant pain can make you low.

Don't worry about the exercise you can up it when you feel up to it, failing that I've a lotty that needs tons of digging :) x

Hi!! Congratualtions in keeping on plan woth everything going on and severe pain ;-( Have similar situ to u at mo, my eldest last day at school today ;-( they grow up sooo fast, I am not sure he realises how much work he will need to do for A'levels !!
Pain too, its hard to stick to plan when u feel rubbish, so I am taking ur lead and planning planning planning. I hope u get it sorted once and for all after scan, then u can enjoy dukan and all the forthcoming stages we have to come!

Been having a few internet issues!! wifi wont always connect, BOOOO! Don't know why this is :confused:. Anyways, today is a good day today even though its been chucking it down most of the day. Its been really funny in work with the ones who are Dukaning. Its the talk of the place, when i pass people on the corridor they are discussing poundage lost or what they are having for lunch, Dukan style, it makes me smile.

Food these last couple of day has been fine. Made french mustard chicken with Tarragon and mushrooms and onions, it was gorgeous too!!
Minced turkey flan was nice had that for a couple of meals. Trifle is in the fridge, cant get the lime jelly though, it goes really nice with the chocolate custard.

On the pain side of things, cant wait to get the scan done so i can hopefully get rid of this flaming pain.

Is the scan this Sunday ? Hope so :(

I wish more people were on Dukan in my office, they are all on SW even though my weightloss has been far quicker than theirs it would be nice to have someone following the plan

Hi Colette so your feeling **** too, hope you'll soon get the scan and then it can be sorted ............ xxx weather is absolutely awful today here its pouring down - summer ha more like winter - have all this lovely summer stuff hanging in my wardrobe and its too cold to wear it :(

Yes the scan is Sunday morning, not sure if they will tell me what they find, may have to go back to GP next week for the result. When i had gallstones they did tell me and pointed them out on the screen which was nice.

Jo it does make a difference when there is others doing Dukan too.

Chris, ive just had to put the heating on, its flaming freezing!! OH has taken himself to bed after a disastrous appointment with the dentist today, im going to have to put the nurses hat back on, dont think ill be sleeping much tonight. It gonna be great in our house this weekend!!

Sara i cooked the mince and onions and then put i 3 eggs in it, maybe you cooked it too long and the eggs dried out? i used quark too i suppose you could put a bit of yogurt in it too, mine set but it wasnt dried out.

Ill put the mustardy chicken recipe on. Cx

Oh sweetie I feel for you I really do as its awful to be in constant pain, I am keeping everything crossed they would get it sorted out for you tomorrow. Big hugs xx

Back