Dukan ? hope so!

Morning Colette, I just got to thank you for you idea of doing a spreadsheet of meals for the week. This is, along with muffins, and cut rhubarb with scissors my greatest helps. Not only taking away the not knowing what to eat but also has helped with the budget . Great idea C, all newbies should be advice that this is essential tool in the Dukan diet xxx

Ahh thanks sweetie!! It helps me because i work full time and when I get home I need know what to make otherwise I'll be in the munching tin!

Last couple of days have been a bit off to be honest, yesterday spent the morning cleaning up and washing in preparation for going back to work on Monday, lost my way a bit with the menu yesterday. B chicken slices and ff yogurt, more sliced chicken and yogurt for lunch, made chicken with french mustard for tea last night and i was still starving, never been like that before since starting dukan. My 16yr old had his friends around last night, did them pizzas, garlic bread, kettle crisps, cheesey wedges with chilli sauce, haribo jellies and toffee cheesecake and a couple of beers!! No wonder i was starving!

Woke up this morning thinking about garlic bread, and that i wanted some, so ive made dukan garlic bread and toasted it with turkey rashers and a dry fried egg. Plan done for the week soups on the hob as i type, mini vanilla gallettes made for the week,

Pound off this week, thats ok because ive eaten out this week a couple of times, and i have been a bit out of routine with being off work.

Hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday, im off to do the ironing!! CX

Pauline, i had to stay away from the food once id cooked it, i had a couple of cans of coke but i was still starving, i think it was the smell of the garlic bread that did it. Cx

Miam! Garlic bread....
The Dukan friendly version of it....
I just love oat bran.
I had galettes and muffins with garlic salt, cumin or poppy seeds...
Very satisfying results (they taste better than the regular white flour ones).

You have been so courageous to be around that kind of food :) not to mention a great Mom!

Aahh thanks Elisheba :) It was very hard last night to keep away!! but the garlic bread for breakfast made up for it lol!! Ive made a load of gallettes this morning just to have a change from the muffins, nice to swap it about a bit, but the garlic bread is deffo going to be made again!!

The kids were good last night they were playing guitar hero, then they were jamming for real, me and OH just kept out of the way let them get on with it, we could just hear all the noise, they were quite good too tbh. Cx

Well donne Collette, another 1lb off thats great, wow your will power the kettle crisps and cheesecake would have been my mind game.....good for you xxx how comes women always do the ironing :cry:

ermm not always Sid hubby did ours yesterday while I was teaching. whoop whoop

Colette well done on your loss honey, mmm kettle crisps.

well done another 1lb offski!! i think i will take ur advice an have a gallette sometimes, as u say to mix it up a bit!

ermm not always Sid hubby did ours yesterday while I was teaching. whoop whoop
Hubby sets up the board and iron, but i wouldnt trust him with an iron lol, would end up with more creases than when he started or worse!! He doesnt do ironing i dont wash the cars or cut the grass that's the deal!! :) Anyway there was a good film on last night, Premonition with Sandra Bullock, the pile of ironing soon disappeared.

well done another 1lb offski!! i think i will take ur advice an have a gallette sometimes, as u say to mix it up a bit!

Thanks folks, its coming off slowly and im ok with that. The mini galettes went down a treat in our house, need to hide the next batch as they disappear!

Mmmm, Dukan garlic bread with Dukan pizza!!!!!!!!!! I know what I'll be eating at the weekend!

Back to work today after a week off, its always hard to get your head back into work mode, i was knackered by lunchtime!! Talking of which, Breakfast yogurt and rhubarb, Lunch 2 egg omelette with turkey and cottage cheese, ff yogurt, snack mini galettes and for tea tonight mackerel marinaded with ginger and chilli with prawns not bad for a pp day. Cx

Recommend the garlic bread toasted!!

CPL said:
Hubby sets up the board and iron, but i wouldnt trust him with an iron lol, would end up with more creases than when he started or worse!! He doesnt do ironing i dont wash the cars or cut the grass that's the deal!! :) Anyway there was a good film on last night, Premonition with Sandra Bullock, the pile of ironing soon disappeared.

We have the same deal lol

Just caught up with your diary, great to see you lost :) Well done Hun x

Back