Dukan ? hope so!

collette Pauline shouted loud enough for all of us xxx hows the jiggying in the conseratory going???

I have returned to earth, the last few weeks have been a bit manic to be honest. Learning lyrics for Christmas songs and shopping and work which is making people feel very unsettled. Im still on plan but its been so hard with all the naughty foods around.

Its my last day in work tomorrow and then im off until the 2 Jan, ill have plenty of time to catch up and de-stress and catch up with myself.

Hope everyone is doing ok, not had chance to check the diaries but will have a big catch up when i finish work.

Cx

Great your back and still on track xxx have a great xmas collette and by the sounds of it a well earned break xxx

Its so hard at this time of year, all the party foods and chocolates, just want them gone now, its everywhere home and work lol let the new year bring back normality!! Have a fab Christmas with the family and enjoy Freddie's first christmas too xx

You too Collette have a fabulous Christmas xxx

Merry Christmas Colette, hope you have a great time and agree whole heartedly, will be amazing to get back to normal after all this party madness!! LOL! x

Merry Christmas !! Am also looking forward to a bit of a rest and a catch up ;-)

I hope everyone has had a wonderful peaceful Christmas. I got a new laptop with a new type of windows im still trying to get used to the new layout. Christmas day was lovely had mum and mother in law round for lunch it was so nice not to be having to rush to get out to visit people instead had a lovely night watching chrimbo telly and eating basically whatever i wanted, but i found that i didnt want to eat till i burst, just enough. Not jumped on the scales yet im saving that til new year. xx

new year weigh in is a sensible idea xxx enjoy the rest of your xmas break xxx

Just catching up with a few diaries C, glad to see you had a nice crimbo x

Oh god i feel so rough today, im full of cold, not had one for years ive caught it off my very generous hubby. Actifed is out helping me to breathe.

As far as dieting is going its not, im sat on the sofa watching telly and feeling sorry for myself. Actifed is helping though lol.

Roll on the new year and lets hope its going to be a good one x

Been catching up with the diaries, seems to have been a tough time for most of us. ive decided that it will be good for me to read the Dukan books again bring me up to speed and make me plan for the new year. Got a copy of the Dukan life plan book for £3 from a Christmas fair a few weeks ago, flicked through it but need to have a proper look see how much it differs from the original.

Im still unwell having trouble shifting this flaming cold, although we have been out this morning to have a mooch about the sales i got a couple of dresses from Next, pair of leather boots from Debenhams and some bare minerals make up. Just cant be bothered at the moment cant muster up the enthusiasm to try them on.

How you feeling now Hun ? I've downloaded the Dukan life plan to & have been reading through it in preparation for my restart x

Thanks for asking, i'm still dosed up with sudafed but breathing a bit better my nose is so sore and chapped :( I'm so not good at being ill, Steves looking after me though bless him.

We are supposed to be going to friends tomorrow night and its mums birthday just hope this cold is shifting by then or it'll be no party for me.

I've been reading about carbs and fats in the life plan book it makes so much sense.

Got lots of rubbish in the cupboards that needs to go sooner rather than later I've got no appetite at the moment can't taste anything, not such a bad thing on the whole.

Weighed this morning at 13st 5lb not as bad as I thought it would be.

New year new start, head down cookery books out, let the weight loss continue x

Col xxx get well soon xxx

Happy New Year xxx

Happy new year C, thanks for being there in 2012 xxx

Back