Dukan ? hope so!

Another very busy day, where do all the hours go?? Still feeling upbeat about the eating plan and the evening ive been a bit adventurous and made the tofu cream with LF chocolate powder. Not sure if its a success its a bit grainy, maybe need to blend it for longer. I have had to make something for dessert because the sf jelly that i made last night has disappeared, i know my son dislikes jelly so its not him i took a small portion of it to have a lunch time and thought to myself that will be nice after my tea tonight. The thing is the cupboard is full of stuff for them to eat so why do people think its ok to pinch my jelly!!!:mad:

Food today included

B yoghurt and vanilla gallette
L lettuce tomato onion cucumber tinned salmon FF yogurt and sf jelly
D sweet and sour chicken (Dukan Recipe)
S x 2 turkey koftas

C, join the club lots of food disapears.....it makes me angry....they can have aaaaaaanything so leave our Dukan goodies alone xxx

You have mentioned Koftas quiet a bit and they sound yummy, must look for the recipe and try them.

Great going with the weight loss.

Lyonsie said:
You have mentioned Koftas quiet a bit and they sound yummy, must look for the recipe and try them.

Great going with the weight loss.

Defo try them you'll not be disappointed x

Singing in the rain this morning went well, HM Queen came and went in about half an hour. It was funny because we were doing warm up songs from the shows keeping the crowds entertained, we had been rehearsing the Anthem we had been learning, but when she arrived we were actually singing shell be coming round the mountains when she comes, oops!! lol The Anthem "Across the World" went well.

Made some more toffee muffins this evening, but 25minutes is too long and they were very dark in colour but ok in the middle so should be ok! Made Salmon Heart Frittata from the Dukan recipe book added some prawns and mussels and smoked haddock, very nice!!

Ordered a yogurt maker from Argos, it was in the sale half price from £25 to £12.50, so that's coming Monday so lots of yogurt making to be had next week!

Todays menu includes

B ff yogurt
L sweet and sour chicken, ff yogurt
D fishy frittata
S muffin x3

Oh have fun with the yoghurt maker I love mines :D glad the singing went well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Ellie. The yogurt maker makes four pots of yogurt in an hour!! i am going through loads of yogurt as im having it for breakfast every day. Got my rhubarb from Farmfoods 3 packs for the price of 2. Really missed it these past few days. Cx

That's good I'll have to pick up more on Monday when I get home again

C, great the choir went well, even in the rain x think i might join the gang of yoghurt makers lol i keep planning too then changing my mind xxx

Well last night went out for my friends birthday, why is it so hard to get a meal that fits in with the Dukan plan? Everything on the menu is with chips rice or potatoes. Anyway went for the bbq chicken with extra salad and a couple of glasses of rose with a few glasses of diet coke.

Today has been a mad day, the jacket i bought a few weeks ago for a wedding is now too big, so have to take it back and swap it didnt get time so will try tomorrow. Got a text message from Argos to say my yoghurt maker was in store and ready for collection, Yay!! Yoghurt is now brewing or doing whatever it is that happens when you make yogurt!

On track today

B yogurt and rhubarb
L too busy, out shopping
S turkey slices, muffins
D Diet coke chicken

I always ask to have the chips left off the plate when I order and they are always happy to replace with veg or salad :)

It was ok Ellie, they did put the chips on my plate and give my salad to my friend, but we just swapped them over and it was fine. Its the choice off stuff available to choose from that i struggle with, im ok thinking ill have chicken or fish, then i see the menu and i get a bit ooh what shall i have, then the temptation creeps in, i did have the bbq chicken in a sauce god knows what was in the sauce it was a bit sweet.

Ive managed to get rid of another couple of pounds this week which takes me under then next stone marker, so it goes to show you can go out and still have a loss so i don't feel bad for having the bbq chicken now. Cx

C, well done....going into the stone below feels like a giant step doesn't it xxx

its only a couple of pounds, but psychologically its smashed through a barrier on the way down to TW, so im very pleased. Cx

Re: The Koftas.... finding it very hard to get minced turkey but will keep looking. Otherwise will have to mince my own!!! Hope not!!!!!

Re: The Koftas.... finding it very hard to get minced turkey but will keep looking. Otherwise will have to mince my own!!! Hope not!!!!!

hi Lyonsie...ask your butcher to mince it for you, he will be glad too x

Well done on your weight loss & dropping down to the next stone, it's a great boost isn't it !

Have you made some yogurt yet ? I've got some ready to put on overnight. I think it's the most used kitchen gadget I've got & I've got a few :D Mainly cluttering up the cupboards !

Back