Dukan ? hope so!

Fab loss, well done x

C, what a great loss whoooop xxx fantastic 15lb total your flying, enjoy your walk and keep on eating. :)

Aah thanks!! and you got your picture up too!!! Your getting the hang of this techno lark!! Cx

youngest sons gf (shes on photo with me) helped but followed Pauline instructions easy peasy......ish lol

CPL Congratulations on ur weightloss 15lbs is a fantastic amount, such a great feeling being able to see/feel difference in ur clothes isnt it! Woo hoo lets hope we get some kind of summer so we can feel fab & confident in slinky summer clothes.

Thanks for all the fab comments and encouragement, much appreciated, still got a fair way to go, but I'm on the right tracks.Cx

Another day over, just sat down to turkey Koftas with chilli sauce, batch of lemon muffins are in the oven ready for tomorrow and now i am knackered!! I think the fresh air from yesterdays walk is catching up on me. The weekends go so fast and before you know it your back in work!! I think its an early night for me tonight.

My friend in work has joined the Dukaneers club and is raring to go with the new food plans, its really good to have someone to bounce ideas and recipes off in work.

B rhubarb and yogurt
L scrambled eggs smoked salmon ff yogurt
S sliced chicken
D Turkey Koftas with chilli sauce.

CPL, how much lemon do u put in? if u dont mind me asking. I really fancy making lemon muffins just not sure how much to put in! I fancy a quark lemon topping, omg making myself hungry now. I too am shattered, saw every hour last night, cant seem to get off to sleep easily lately. I think last night I was hungry, so am going to eat a couple of muffins before bed, hoping with a full tummy and a bit of a read I can nod off.

I used lemon flavouring, i only put a half teaspoon in the batter, they smell lovely when they are cooking!! Not tasted them yet, i usually just do vanilla ones and have done a batch of chocolate which were nice. Never even thought of doing a flavoured topping thanks for that idea!!

I dont struggle with the food intake its the fluids i cant get down me!

Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight Cx

I have lemon juice, dont think i have flavouring, I will get some though! I really fancy them and the topping!! I am ok with water drink alot during day but I get so hot at work i need to. I did chocolate but didnt love them, I usually do victorian spiced with goji berries, the spiced mix is from 'the spice centre' its a tiny shop in a back st in cardiff,they mix all their own spices and no additives! The victorian one is an old recipe they had, its kinda like mixed spice but better! I soak 2 tablespoons of goji berries and add those too, its like a spicy fruity muffin so delicious!! (spice centre sells a huge bag for £7, as everywhere else is a rip off) Some people dont like gojis but I love them.
I should make vanilla, I was going to use hazelnut flavouring got from dukan but ended up making the spiced ones again! Have u made the bread yet? I made it last night it was lovely!! Made lovely toast.

I love goji berries too, i put them in some muffins but i think i burned them, I have soaked them put them in yogurt, mmm lush!!

I did have a go at the bread, and i toasted it, i put herbs in it but didnt really do it for me, maybe ill leave out the herbs next time, i have a bit of a sweet tooth. I love the trifle and the galettes all sweetened rather than savory.

I love Cardiff, we went a few years ago its a fab city!!

OH said he didnt like that photo of me so have changed it to a more recent one

Lovely photo ;-) Hey herby bread I like that idea! Muffins are so hard to beat though eh?!
I havent made the trifle yet, will have another look at it. Cardiff is great my hubby welsh not me, lived here 17yrs and love it, great places to eat loads to see and do, beaches and mountains 10mins away. My kids bamboozle me when they are practising speaking welsh ;-/

Thanks Kirsty!! i thought that the galettes were the best until the muffins came along!! Deffo recommend the trifle, i don't feel like i'm losing out on anything on this eating plan!! Im lovin it!

We will definitely be revisiting Cardiff, we love Wales spent a lot of holidays there and it only down the road and were in Flintshire!

The kids will be talking about you in Welsh, like a secret code ha ha ha

C, your photos lovely xxx and loved your last photo too, it showed a great sense of humour xxx

Yeah funny peculiar thats me!! lol

Hubby clocked the pic and said why you put that one on there? Hes a keen photographer, shame its all about landscapes and not portraits, maybe if i stood on a mountain he may take a good picture of me lol

Well today has been a funny sort of day, very busy in work running around like a mad woman most of the day. Food intake has been ok but ive ran out of rhubarb and im missing it at breakfast time this morning.

Made a batch of lemon muffins last night, but they werent as nice as the others id made previously, i think they had too much egg in them, they were a bit eggy, but very lemony, need to check the amount of eggs in future maybe its the size of the eggs that count, if they are large maybe you dont need as many?

This week is turning out to be quite an eventful week!! We, (the choir in which i sing) have been asked to take part in an event to entertain the Queen on her visit to Chester!! Should be fun! Talk about hobnobbing!! Get more detail this evening at choir practice.

B yoghurt and 2 muffins
L koftas and chilli sauce, sf jelly and yogurt
S smoked salmon
D spinach and poached salmon

Catch ya laters off out singing Cx

Singing for the queen...I am impressed, your choir must be good, thats fantasti xxx your muffins sound like they needed slightly longer in the oven. I buy my friend free range so they are all sizes but I always chose small for my muffins and 100% everytime xxx

OOOHH exciting singing for Liz! I still need to get lemon flavouring, I really want lemon muffins! I made the quark 'icing' I mixed a spponful of quark with bit of sweetner and a bit of dukan nutella, mmm chocolatey icing, I think the lemon would be even better!
I need more rhubarb too, and celeriac, rhubarb is so expensive, last lot was half price and 4 stalks for £1.50 I need to ask down the lotty!!

Singing for the queen...I am impressed, your choir must be good, thats fantasti xxx your muffins sound like they needed slightly longer in the oven. I buy my friend free range so they are all sizes but I always chose small for my muffins and 100% everytime xxx

OOOHH exciting singing for Liz! I still need to get lemon flavouring, I really want lemon muffins! I made the quark 'icing' I mixed a spponful of quark with bit of sweetner and a bit of dukan nutella, mmm chocolatey icing, I think the lemon would be even better!
I need more rhubarb too, and celeriac, rhubarb is so expensive, last lot was half price and 4 stalks for £1.50 I need to ask down the lotty!!

The choir are good, so im told, you can find us on you tube "The Chester Ladies choir" if you fancy a peak.

The event is at the zoo, think she is opening something or other for the diamond jubilee, not sure what they are, they are always doing stuff there, its a great day out!

I think my muffins were in a too hot oven because they were golden brown on the outside but a bit eggy in the middle, they are still edible though.

Farmfood do a bag of rhubarb for a £1, going to have to pop down there after work, The lemon icing with the qurk sounds lovely deffo having to have a go at that!!

Back