Dukan ? hope so!

the oysters are my hubbys fav, I like breast meat same for dd, hubby n boys the dark meat. My youngest said lst week 'oh mum not chicken again!' hahaha get used to it kiddo I am dukanning for a lifetime!

Headache progressed into a migraine so had a early night last night, BP checked and its fine. Lent my Dukan book to a friend in work she is very interested in becoming a Dukaneer!! May even get her signed up on here with us lot.

My lunches have been attracting attention, lots of positive comments and even people asking me for the recipes!! I find this hilarious as my cooking skills are dire, nobody has ever asked me for my recipes lol. Ive been having muffins as a mid morning snack, these too are generating lots of interest asked today if would make some i said i would take some in for the coffee break.

menu for today

b scrambled egg with smoked salmon
s 3 toffee muffins
L prawn salad ff yogurt, seafood sticks
D Turkey bacon and egg pie with tomatoes mushroom onions

Ive made a lemon and lime SF jelly, hope it sets, dont have much luck with jelly to be honest lol. Potted up the rest of the rhubarb ready for freezer.

The muffins are sooo good! My dd keeps taking one to school every day! I always buy rasp jelly sf, i should buy lemon n lime i love that! do u mix ff plain yog into it too? I am sure there is a recipe with sf jelly and diet lemonade but not a clue what it is, not v helpful i know!

i haven't tried mixing it with the yogurt, i just prefer it by itself, i just hope it sets lol.

Ive made toffee muffins and strawberry muffins, the silicone cup cases made a huge difference the paper ones just didnt want to part with the muffin. Cx

My OH is organizing a photography session with his friends at a local beauty spot and has suggested we take a picnic with us. O.k.what kinds of Dukan friendly food/recipes would you suggest i put in the basket?

chicken drumsticks, mini quiches, salad, boiled eggs, mince flan.... theres lots of options :D

PV day? Yummy cherry tomatoes, celery, carrot sticks with a quark and something dip, flask of veggie soup (chilled soup if it's sunny? HA, no chance! :D), smoked salmon, MUFFINS, tubs of jelly, koftas, fake scotch eggs.

Excited now ... when do you want me? ;)

P x

Thanks for the ideas, im just rubbish were food choices are concerned, that's probably why i've ended up overweight. Its just so easy to make butties, ham, cheese, sausage rolls etc and when you think about it its all carb and fat loaded stuff.

Have had a good day today, people are asking me if ive lost weight which is really good. It gives you confidence in what your doing and keeps the motivation up to lose weight.

Not been able to exercise tonight, my son had a music lesson in the conservatory so i don't think he would have appreciated me jogging around him lol.

Lemon and lime jelly did set and was lovely took it to work in a tub and poured yogurt over it.

B yogurt and rhubarb
S 3 muffins
L LOs - turkey rashers, eggs, mushroom,toms, jelly and ff yogurt
D chicken curry jelly ff yogurt

bought sparkling water with pear and elder flower, gorgeous and sugar free!!

Totally stuffed now coudnt eat another morsel. Cx

Congratulations!! people are noticing your hard work, nothing tastes as good as that feeling, well done. U made me laugh when u said about jogging around ur son whilst he has music lesson hahaha, my youngest told me to get off the wii cos his friend was coming round! Cheeky sod! I said he wouldnt be coming round if he cheeked me, he just laughed ;/

Weather forecast is good for weekend i think, enjoy ur picnic ;-)

The photographic picnic is the diamond jubilee weekend, but i could have a practice this weekend if the weathers going to be nice.

My son thinks im the biggest embarrassment ever!! The more he tells me to be quiet the more i just cant help myself and i wind him up even more ha ha ha!! I could have danced around as he played a bit of ACDC, but i dont think it would have gone down well, but i did think about it he he he!! Bad mother!! Cx

Love that!! I commented on eldest sons facebook last week in a kinda gangster style, he put in capitals 'you are so embarrasing' hahahaha all his friends 'liked' it! thats what kids are for, to embarass them!

C, my lunch gets lots of attention too, great isint it.....not just a wilted lettuce leaf for us. ;-)

The thing with kids is, you are only an embarrassment until they want something, like can you pick me up from my mates house or i forgot my trainers can you drop them off at school for me. I dont mind hes a good kid and he will grow out of it, ill end up throttling him if he doesn't lol.

Have had another good day today but it was a busy one and i think i left too much time in-between breakfast and lunch, i got the shakes and felt a bit lightheaded. Had muffins then felt ok.

PP day today

B ff yogurt with rhubarb
L chicken, seafood sticks, sf jelly ff yogurt, 3 muffins
D Diet coke chicken (OMG!! scrummy)

Aldi have a special on sugar free pear and elderflower crush and mexican lime crush, had a taste and its o nice, but not sure if it Dukan friendly, anyone else seen it?

Well its Saturday, try telling that to my body!! Im so used to getting up at 6.45 every day for work that my brain cant grasp the fact that today i dont have to get up!! Managed to lie there til 7.15 but then had to get up cant seem to lie in anymore.

So, kitchen cleaned, washing on, drying folded and put away and then 45 minutes on the Wii with the sun shining! Off for a shower and out shopping to buy more yogurt or may invest in a yogurt maker, i am going through it at a rate of knots!!

Clothes feeling looser today, blouse buttons are not gaping and my stomach does seems flatter. I have a dress and jacket for a wedding in July think it may be too big if i keep going at this rate!! Cx

Oh haven't you a busy day :)

I would recommend purchasing a yoghurt maker, like you I was going through it by the bucket load ( not quite :) ) I brought one from Lakeland & it's fab.

Great feeling isn't it when clothes start feeling looser, I was wearing a pair of jeans that a month ago I couldn't do up, got into them about 2 weeks ago & they fitted perfect. Yesterday i noticed they were beggining to be loose around the bum :)

C, I'm the same can't sleep, hey and nice to meet you, great to put a face to the name xxx weather more like may, I've done the same washed everything in site love the smell when they come off tbe line *snuggles face in clothes* lol

Oh what a day! made trifle cooked a chicken went shopping didnt get the yogurt maker today may have a look on Amazon tomorrow. Asked OH what he wanted for tea, diet cola chicken!! again, so i made that too they had rice with theirs but it was really nice.

menu today

B smoked salmon and scrambled eggs
L turkey slices
D diet cola chicken with peppers mushrooms corgette
s trifle with 3 muffins

3 pints of water, 3 coffees 2 teas

Weekly weigh in today, according to my scales i have lost 3 lbs this week!! That makes a grand total of 15 lbs lost, melted away, gone, disappeared Yay!!!!! Even my dodgy fake tan mishap cant make me feel bad today lol

After what i put away yesterday, trifle, diet coke chicken, is this really a diet?? I just dont feel like im missing out at all!!

Have a great day folks im off out for a walk around Delamere Forest today, will be lovely with the sun shining and the birds singing.
Cx

Back