Dukan ? hope so!

Mmmmm THEY LOOK SOO GOOD! I love muffins, usually just make spiced goji berry ones but meade reduced fat choc today bleagh me no likey! Hope ur feeling better, let us know what gp says, they usually say its a virus hahaha or scar tissue if u had an op 'rolls eyes' I am sure i know more than them sometimes hahaha although that just means i am always ill !

Well i hope they know what they are doing, im going to ask for a full blood screen with liver function, probably kidney function too, that do for starters! Ive not got a temperature so its not a virus. Hopefully will get an appointment tomorrow afternoon. Cx

Keep us posted with what the doc says x

C, hope your feeling better today xxx

Last edited:
Been to see the Doc, he said that he wasn't sure what was going on, so to start with he wants to check me for Helicobactor Pylori, which is a stomach infection that can cause ulcers, got to go for an ultra sound scan as sometimes stones can get stuck in the ducts, they can also check my liver, pancreas and kidneys with the scan. Still got pains today after eating and drinking, Doc prescribed Lansoprazole which will sort out acid problems. He asked me about changes in diet, told him that i had been on the Dukan, was waiting for the telling off, but he didn't say anything which was nice.

PV day today

carrot cake muffins x3
rhubarb parfiat
salad with smoked salmon, crabsticks and 2 eggs
turkey koftas with tomato onion and mushrooms

Message from google saying there is something wrong with the site, possible hacked!! Can't get on the site from the lap top, is it just me or has anyone else had this?

Ellie having probs too

Normal service has been resumed, OH reckons it was some kind of update.

Another scorcher today, been good with the eating plan, tonight i've made diet coke chicken, carrot cake with frosting dukan style, chocolate mousses. The kitchen was lovely and tidy before i started, it took longer to clean up after all that cooking than it did to cook it all. OH did a runner and left me to it, just wanted to sample it when it was done. Getting low on the old yogurt, so need to make some more. Rhubarb needs stewing but probably got enough for tomorrows breakfast.

I discovered another Dukaneer in work, and possibly another new recruit, she was very interested in my lunch today.

B rhubarb and yogurt
s muffins 3
L turkey koftas, omelette smoked salmon ff yogurt
s crabsticks
D diet coke chicken choc mousse

YUMMY I need choc mousse in my life! I am defo gonna make it, is it on recipe page CPL? Well done on all ur prep and planning u are cruisin an losing;-)

think theres a recipe on mydukandiet.com/recipes

Choc pud

150ml milk
1 tsp cornflour (tolerated item)
1 tsp reduced fat cocoa powder (tolerated item)
2 egg yolks
2 dessert spoons sweetener

got ingredents in.....its cooking tomorrow xxx

Nice one Sid, go for it!! its lovely, the original naughty but nice!! Pour it over your muffins!!

Just made a trifle, chopped up a couple of muffins and put them in the jelly, custard is cooling and then a yogurt on the top, probably vanilla!!

Today has been a good day, but, i am feeling tempted by other non Dukan stuff. Birthday girl in work brought a selection of cakes, macaroons and scones. i did inhales some of their essence, but non passed my lips, really wanted some too.

I think i have a built in sabotage button and today my hand was hovering over it ready to blow me up. Why does this happen? Its almost like a fear of success or is it complacency?

Dont give into temptation it wont be worth it C, YOUR DOING GREAT,dont spoil it now your on a roll xxx

Don't give in!!! I did today...first time in 3 weeks and I'm feeling rotten since....sooooo not worth it!

Went and bought fun size milky ways, kidding myself that they are for my son, who am I kidding!! To be fair they are In the boot still, gonna take all my resolve to keep away from them. Having friends over this weekend bringing the kids see if I can get rid of them then. And it's my dukan style picnic on Sunday, got to get a grip!!

Just caught up with your diary, I can relate to you totally. I went through that period last week when i blew it twice. If you do end up having a fun size milky way then make sure it's just the one & get back on it. Sid will probably slap my hand for saying that :eek: I think sometmes if you deny yourself all the time it makes you want it all the more & then I am more likely to binge.

BUT just look at how well you have you done, you are doing fantasic & you have the picnic to look forward to x

Back