Dukan ? hope so!

I've been to rocky horror, twice!! First time I borrowed a doctors coat from a friend, second time I didn't have a clue what to wear, ended up in jeans and t shirt tucked in, with the idea that I was a biker girl. Hubby been a couple more times, dresses in basque, stockings and my shoes every time LOL.

dukanfatty said:
I've been to rocky horror, twice!! First time I borrowed a doctors coat from a friend, second time I didn't have a clue what to wear, ended up in jeans and t shirt tucked in, with the idea that I was a biker girl. Hubby been a couple more times, dresses in basque, stockings and my shoes every time LOL.

Hahaha love it DF, xxx

now we WILL need pictures of that, Coll! been years since I've seen Rocky Horror and I never went to a show, just had the movie at home. bet you'll look super-sexy, especially since you'll be at tw by then!

That comes to Cheltenham sometimes, but i have always been unavailable when it is here, I've heard its a great laugh its good to look forward to things x

Evening Collette hows the Dukan day been? XXX

Evening folks!! When I saw Rocky Hirror in Leicester I was shocked at some of the outfits the blokes wore, but I thought it was fab and soooo much fun!! My friend kept shouting out during the show, I was shushing her, next time I'll know what to expect and just enjoy it.

Another good day on the dukan front, porridge for breakfast koftas with salad and balsamic for lunch and chicken for tea. Had a date with Davina oh my god! That girl pushes hard I'm going to be aching tomorrow lol

Koftes are great, they actually make me fell like I am eating badness :)

Collette, i keep nearly, almost ready to exersise but......something wont let me.......ah i know what it is, its that big bloody lazy streak running through my body like a stick of blackpool rock lol xxx

Sarah. Wish i had it in me im just full if good intentions lol xxx

I think laziness is ingrained into our minds! Push through it!! (that includes me :) )

Hey Collette, sounds as though you're doing dukan great, shame I can't say the same for myself!
Well jel re: rocky horror, never saw a theatre production but when I was about 16 or so we were at the midnight cinema showing every Friday all summer - never forgot to bring toast and a water gun! I think I still know all the songs by heart!

Im doing ok with my Dukan but it does seem to be stalling a bit, i lost the 5 lbs last week but no more, i just wanna be 13 now, that 3 lb wont shift!! im not giving up, im just resigned to the fact that it will shift when its ready, not going to stress about it.

The exercise was ok my arms were hurting a bit but im ok today, my son has his music lesson on a Thursday so will have another date with Davina tomorrow night.

I love Rocky, i know all the songs too!! we have tickets for the Saturday night show for the die hard fans the costumes will be interesting on that night lol. ill have my toast, water pistol and a newspaper at the ready thanks for reminding me CG, such fun!! x

Love the Rocky Horror - always go to see it live when I can - such fun - last time we went on a train to Cardiff all dressed up on a weekday afternoon - we got some very strange looks!!! LOL - great fun! x

Another good dukan day today, got a date with Davina at 7 in the conservatory lol. Made a huge chilli last night had rest of lunch today with muffins and a ff yogurt, sooo filling. Started with the chicken for dinner this evening with a bit of asparagus.

The weeks are flying by Fridays come around so fast, dont think im going to be at TW by October, but im ok with that, ive come down 2 dress sizes and have changed my eating habits for the better, just need to get my head around the fitness and exercise programme now. x

Colletee your doing fantastic eating and exersise.....if not october xmas xxx have a good weekend with Davina in the conservatory. Better than in the library with the gun... You do know i mean cludo lol......

Back