Dukan ? hope so!

hope you get a good night sleep and voice is better tomorrow. I've not done any pots or veg this year, just didn't seem to be time, so will leave it this year I think x

oh flamin heck!! i was doing so well, went bit haywire on Saturday after the party and made myself a bit ill on Sunday, just been trying to catch up with myself. The shower is leaking so have had to sort out a plumber to fix it, he cant come until monday to give us a quote, good job we have a bathroom as well as the shower room.

Went shopping today so we now have some food in, weighed in yesterday and i put a pound on booo! but we had a fab weekend of dining and wine and chocolate birthday cake. Back on track today! x

cake sounds yummy, glad you back on track today. Hope the shower is a quick fix

Hope its quick too Karin, we need a new shower tray, we have a plastic one, maybe next one will be a ceramic type one that wont break!! Itll be a dear doo though no doubt about it. x

typical thou eh, nothing is ever cheap or simple. Our toilet flush button is starting to play up, it isn't just a quick press anymore and you have to almost hold it down. Hubby said tonight he was going to try and fix it by replacing a nut I think, but it still faltered on me.....if we have to buy a new flush it actually means a new cistern Grrrr....not something we need right now.

We are ok for loos in our house, we have 2 spare ones lol, when we bought the house the plumbing was done by cowboys, we were only in a few years before we had to replace the boiler because they hadnt put in any de-scaler, we had murder with the builders at the time.

that's awful, there are some rip off merchants out there. Not fair.

Yeah it was horrendous at the time, deffo put me off buying another new build, cant be doing with the teething problems and the floods x

Deffo sara!! been a good girl today, food wise. Work is really busy, people seem to get ill at once so im running around like a headless chicken most of the time lol. Had my mentoring update today so thats me ok for another 12 months and did an appraisal course this afternoon in beween visits, oh im so glad it is Friday, feel flaming knackered!!

Food has been ok today
B Gallettes and fromage frais
L smoked mackerel crab stix, quark and vanilla yogurt
D diet coke chicken with carb free noodles

Happy weekend folks

Just caught up Col and your doing fantastic xxx re cowboy builders that program my brother was on he said he saw some very dangerous amature builds that actually put lives at risk there are some people out there with no morals at all xxx Hope your feeling less stressed atm and keep your eye on it, and going to try egg foo young iy sounds just up my street xxx

Mmm egg fu young thats just gave the taste for it now thats tea sorted. Nice to see you back off your hols Hun x

I've done the egg foo yung twice since first saw it mentioned. Yummy food x

Back