Dukan ? hope so!

We have booked it through travelbee, got lots of offers, were doing 5 star all inclusive. Never done AI before, that should be interesting!!

Never heard of travelbee will go and have a look now. That what we are after an ai xxx

Yeah ded posh, we will see didn't cost much so im not holding out for mega poshness! If that's a word lol

Got rhubarb from Aldi all stewed up with some orange essence for a change.

I'm thinking that maybe ill do pv days at the moment and see how I go.

B turkey rashers eggs mushrooms and tomatoes
S Quark with fromage frais with choc essence
L chicken carrots and broccoli
D salad of some kind probably prawns

Need to do some muffins this afternoon.

Yes Connors finished this years but he's started the second year study now. Finds out in August if he can stay on as they have to pass 3 out of the 4 subjects. He's really not well bless him the hay fever has really knocked him sideways he never complains of feeling poorly but he is suffering today and has taken himself off to bed, not like him at all.

PV day today made coconut muffins with the recipe from the complete cookery book, they are nice but very bread like. Got a bit confused with the essences you have to dilute them apparently not really sure if I did it right but they tasted ok.

B chicken muffin
L chicken salad quark with vanilla yog and lf cocoa
D salmon prawns mussels peppers and onions ginger and garlic

Col, You sound back in the zone 100% good lass xxx

food looking good, I like putting all the seafood stuff together and mixing it up, Yumm.

Hi Col, all gone quiet over there xxx

Col, Col ???? are you still with us ? xxx

I'm here not feeling good at the mo, things are a bit kak!! Binge monster has been visiting, not been on the scales for a few weeks and I feel tired and I'm not motivated to do anything. I have been trying to clean the house since 8 am just can't be bothered.

Had interviews at work will find out at the end of July if I have to go for competitive interview for my own job, the whole thing is stupid, but on the more pleasant side of life Connor passed his theory test, so pleased for him just the practical to do now and he will be away!! Probably in a van being a trainee rock star lol x

Great you posted I was coming to fb you later if I had not heard out xxx Col sounds like the uncertaincy of your job is depressing you slightly xxx big hugs as for bingeing.....will it ever totally leave us?

Thanks, I am feeling a bit fed up with myself to be honest I think I have chronic diet fatigue caused by stress. My mojo has done a runner still just can't be bothered doing much at all.

We have booked a week in North Yorkshire a place called Grantley we are bringing mum with us she's good fun bless her we will have a laugh.

so I'm thinking I should put a stop to this binging lark ( ate 4 donuts one after the other today, what's that about?? Feel such a pig! ) how do I stop this if I don't control this I'm going to be spiralling back, I'm felling like a big failure :(

Back