Dukan ? hope so!

Oh Col, I hear ya, darlin'. If your head's not in the right place, then it's nigh on impossible to stick to any plan. And frankly, how can your head be in the right 'diet' place when you've got all that crap going on at work? :(

Keep smiling love and be kind to yourself. Holiday sounds fun - when is it?

Mwah
P x

echoing what Pol said. Once stupid uncertaintys over hopefully Col you'll be in a better place to do the Diet malarky xxx Do your best xxxx that's all you can do xxx

Thanks for the link, i had heard that it was good for lowering BP, i always feel better when i come home after choir

We go on the 29 July only for a week, we have unfinished business with Yorkshire lol (long story involving an exploding cess pit).

Got on the scales this morning, i knew it was going to be bad and it was, but i think it was what i needed to shock me into getting going. I ve been shopping got the quark and fromage frais in. Im going to make a start tomorrow im going to update my stats, if its written down then i cant ignore it.

The job situation must have done wonders with the morale at work, no wonder you're feeling kak :( Don't berate yourself over any food, just do your best and hang in there, don't let the bastids get you down :)

It is bad because everyone is having to apply for other peoples jobs, makes you feel terrible thinking that if somebody else is given your job then maybe the management thought you werent up to it in the first place, i dont know, it doesnt do much to help the old self esteem.
I have been doing this work for 30 years and i've seen so many changes in the NHS not all bad but part of me thinks stuff them, give me redundancy and be done with it and ill go do something else, at least we know where we stand, its the waiting that does your head in.

that's the spirit Col, stuff them, with your experience you could get a job anywhere xxx Back on the bus tomorrow.......good luck xxx

Ok, here we go, again! Good day today no binges, just taking one day at a time, one meal at a time. Im going to try and eat healthily and see how we go.

This afternoon ha a funny turn went all shaky and felt like i was going to faint, i guess it was the heat, a few mins in front of the fan sorted me out plus half a biscuit to up my blood sugars.

ok food diary to today

B Fromage Frais and Rhubarb
S strawberrys pear
L cous cous salad with sea bass, ff yogurt
S half a biscuit
D diet coke chicken

Col that menu sound delicious like you said one meal at a time ..........and a someone once said softly softly catches the monkey xxx

Blimey Col, 'funny turn' sounds awful, the heat certainly has a lot to answer for.

food sounds yum, x

Day 2 is going well Connors hurt his hand its badly swollen and has been prescribed antibiotics, at first it looked as if it was broken but there was no bruising, it looks like he's had a bad reaction to an insect bite not good when you have a gig coming up, he can't practice it a happy chappy at all bless.

rhubarb and fromage frais for breakfast and a huge salad for lunch with quark and vanilla yogurt.

Tea tonight I made turkey burgers with chives and coriander in my new burger press Deffo makes a more even burger Connor and Steve loved them too, huge bowl of cauliflower broccoli and carrots. Mango was nice too

I need to get backside into gear and get fitter may consider knocking the dust off the bike in the garage. It's just so hot at the mo.

No more funny turns today

Burgers sound great, and mango too, haven't had mango in ages! When it cools off a bit, dust off that bike and get riding! The weight comes off much faster and if you're anything like me, regular exercise actually decreases my appetite, not that I'd have trouble throwing back a huge bowl of ice cream right now! :D Baby steps, keep it up!

Oh what a week!! So glad its Friday!! Had a really difficult week with in work, there was an incident that i have found very challenging and stressful. Today i crashed the car into a wall!! fabulous!! not. Had a lovely night on the River Dee with the Choir last night, still not started my fitness routine but im thinking about it, its just a bit warm at the mo.

Food choices have been good still having healthy foods, the strawberries are lovely this time of year too. x

Oh what a week!! So glad its Friday!! Had a really difficult week with in work, there was an incident that i have found very challenging and stressful. Today i crashed the car into a wall!! fabulous!! not. Had a lovely night on the River Dee with the Choir last night, still not started my fitness routine but im thinking about it, its just a bit warm at the mo.

Food choices have been good still having healthy foods, the strawberries are lovely this time of year too. x

What a week indeed, Col hope you have a great stress free weekend, at least your on the healthy road and enjoyed your choir night, was it a party cruise ?

Renata who builds a 12 inch wall in a car park???? Just didn't see it just heard the crunch there's scraping and a dent on the back bumper got it booked in for next week for repairs.

The choir have an end of year social every year and for the last couple of years it's been a trip on the dee in Chester with wine and buffet. We have our last concert of the year on Tuesday in aid of the local hospice it's always a good show we have a local radio DJ guesting with us too

Sounds great if you get the chance put a clip of the choir on Col xxx love your voice xxx

Weathers a bit kak today doesn't seem to know what it wants to do cloudy and chilly no sitting in the garden today been out looking for a new car quite fancy the Kia c*eed estate it's got loads of gadgets including parking sensors lol had a look at the Nissan juke too but quirky but interesting to look at.

Food choices are ok still healthy eating 3 meals a day meat and veg for Dinner and tea no snacks seems to be working for me still having dukan recipes love the salt and pepper chicken x

Sounds good Col, sa;t and pepper chicken is one of my favs too xxx new car soon I hope, no little red soft top then ;)

My car is on a lease scheme through work, we can have any car except soft tops/convertibles. The more expensive the car and the higher the emissions the more you pay and the higher the tax. So no little sporty job for me. :( would love one too!! lol

Back