Dukan ? hope so!

Im crusing cant be doing with the attack phase. Huge pot of soup made for the week too
B turkey rashers and dry fried eggs with mushrooms

D chicken carrots butternut squash and peppers

Hi im doing ok just plodding along, off next week yay!! got loads of jobs in the house to do so ill be busy for a while plus i have said i will make the boy a birthday cake! that should be fun!!

nothing wrong with plodding. I'm so with you on going straight back to cruise, I hate attack x

Just keep at it, the weight does disappear eventually. That last pound of mine took a while but I kicked to the kerb in the end. We are all here to support you. Lots of love xxx

You cruise, you lose Colette! Loser!

Jx

Love a little cruising me xxx

Well done col, you sound like you're in the zone! And enjoy your week off Cx

Just start again Col, Join me and lets hammer it this week forget the big picture lets just thing of it as a week and see what we can lose. Hopefuly ketosis will kick in then we will lokk at the next week. Come on Col Join me xxx your Birthday is coming up xxx

i need to get my books out Sue, get back into the zone, the thought of eating the salmon and eggs for lunch is knocking me sick, think i may have over done it a bit lol

Got the quark and FF From frias and i have rhubarb in the freezer, so i could give it a go.

Yeah come on xxx

You and me both Col but listen to Sid, she knows what she's on about! Let's get to work. Jx

Hi Col, Hows today gone ???

not good making me feel bad i think im putting too much pressure on myself and feeling like kak coz i cant do it, ive no motivation to start then i go off the rails and end up blowing it!:break_diet:Apart from that im fine !! lol

You need to take a step back Col. Give yourself a break xxx Relax and just try and eat what you want but smaller portions till you feel strong and motivated enough to do it, The diet game is easier said than done xxx

i think im just stressing again coz the big birthday is coming up and me being such a control freak/perfectionist (not) cant cope when i dont know whats happening. Anticipation anxiety!!

Totally understand that wow winter what the sunrise will be!???

Back