Dukan Ideal Weight?

Trefoil

Gold Member
I Started Attack yesterday after being told by the ideal weight test that I would need to be on attack for 6 days before I moved to cruise to achieve my target of 10.13, I've so far lost 1lb.

Another minimins member suggested that this was way too long so I put my information in again and it now says 2 days of attack until cruise and my 'ideal weight' has increased to 11.5! Not sure what to do or believe!

I'm a 21 year old female, 5 foot 10 and weigh 13.6 (if that helps!!)

Thanks

Ruth
X

I'm new to Dukan, but not to dieting iykwim!

A sensible approach to me when dieting, is to initially aim your goal as to be at the upper end of the healthy BMI range, then re-evaluate as you approach that weight. I also think at that point, aiming at fitting comfortably into a particular dress-size is helpful, as weight isn't always the only indicator, especially if you exercise a lot.

I am 5'8" and am currently aiming at 11stone 10lbs which will put my BMI at under 25. I am a lot older than you, so I have some different considerations to take into account as to my eventual goal weight, but that sems like a sensible and measured way to approach things imho.

You can work this out by playing around with a BMI calculator.

Last edited:
Are u sure u put the exact same info on the second time? The first one sounds about right to me, I started at 13.12 heeight 5'6 and my attack phase was 5 days, ideal weight 10'6 (I'm 26)

It still says 2 days :(

Hmmmm still not sure what to do!

Ruth
X

Ive put my information back in 4 times on 4 separate email addresses to see if it changes.

Unfortunately not :(

This is what it says:

dkn.jpg

Going to stick with this and see what happens I think.

Ruth
x

I think it was me who started this by suggesting that six days was far too long. I stand by my comment. Do three days if you think two is too short, but any more won't be useful.

good luck!

Maintainer said:
I think it was me who started this by suggesting that six days was far too long. I stand by my comment. Do three days if you think two is too short, but any more won't be useful.

good luck!

Thanks very much :)

I'm going to do 2 and follow what he says! I was alarmed by 6 days so I'm pleased that I'll now just follow too :)

Ruth
X

Perhaps think of posting your menus (in advance would be good) to ensure that your two or three day attack period is error free :D

good luck!

Back