Consolidation Dukan Insanity

Hey Ceri are you on your second part of conso yet? I thought on the first half you only have only 1 starchy meal and 1 gala!! Maybe change to that and it might balance your weight even with the treats?

Hey Ceri are you on your second part of conso yet? I thought on the first half you only have only 1 starchy meal and 1 gala!! Maybe change to that and it might balance your weight even with the treats?

I'm just planning ahead. I reach my halfway point next Saturday, so that's when I can introduce the extra gala & starchy meals. I'll probably see what my weight is next weekend, and may readjust if I haven't lost the extra pounds x

Sounds like a good plan x

I really admire how you're following the Conso guidelines to the letter (at least in theory!) You're a fantastic example to us all. And very grateful to you for your fantastic exercise thread, too. Can't say I quite share your feelings about missing exercise on your day-a-week off, though - I breathe a big sigh of relief Friday lunchtime, knowing I don't have to do any more till Monday! xx

Agree with Sara. :)

I really admire how you're following the Conso guidelines to the letter (at least in theory!) You're a fantastic example to us all. And very grateful to you for your fantastic exercise thread, too. Can't say I quite share your feelings about missing exercise on your day-a-week off, though - I breathe a big sigh of relief Friday lunchtime, knowing I don't have to do any more till Monday! xx

Thanks Sara! I've had a few cheats, but generally I've been trying to follow the rules as closely as possible. I'm sure if I hadn't cheated I would have lost even more weight like yourself, but I'm quite happy hovering around my goal. Feeling much more motivated at the moment, and have stayed away from the peanut butter m&m's. Glad you like the exercise thread, it definitely helps keep me on track! :)x

After following conso strictly so far this week, my weight is back down to 9.8 :). As a result of this I'm definitely going to switch over to 2 gala and 2 starchy meals next week - can't wait!! Here is what I ate yesterday:
B - chocolate Dukan porridge
L - ham, cheese, jalapeno & salad sandwich, sf jelly, ff yogurt, boiled egg
D - chicken & salad, apple
Exercise - Insanity workout (day 9)

Here's what I plan to eat today:
L - ham, cheese, jalapeno & salad sandwich, sf jelly, ff yogurt, boiled egg
D - homemade beef burgers & salad, apple
Exercise - Insanity workout (day 10)

My menus are so repetitive, but I love the porridge and I've perfected my sandwich! I think I have an addiction to jalapeno peppers though.

Insanity workouts are going ok, feeling much more motivated this time round, so hopefully I'll last the duration!

2 gala meals a week! ohh i cannot wait! well done missy you are my inspiration xx love it xx

Hello Miss Ceri, just checking to see if there are any reds on those meals!! :D Since you are doing well and there arent any I will take my leave now!!
Well done young lady, you are doing really well. And I think I am getting addicted to the chocolate porridge! ;)

Fantastic xxx

Friday (Gala meal)
L - ham & cheese sandwich, ff yogurt, apple
D - pizza & wine
Exercise - none
Weight - 9.8

So yesterday I didn't manage to complete my workout as I went out for some drinks after work...oops! It's so hard to resist on a Friday as there is a bar at my work and they have happy hour prices on a Friday night, and all drinks are really cheap at £1.50. Anyway, after the wine I made my way home and the bf calls to say we should get pizza - ok then, if you insist!!!! Weight this morning after the wine and pizza is 9.9.

I'm going to catch up with the workouts today and tomorrow, so I'll be back on track by Monday.

I'm going to a halloween party tonight, so that should be fun. Fake blood, white make-up & devil-horns purchased - my outfit is a bit odd, I'm kind of half devil/half vampire - but it's all I could find at the last minute. I'm the designated driver, so I'm going to be 100% Dukan friendly today.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!!!!!x

Hope you have a spooky time .....

I'm starting to get diet fatigue!!!! Not fallen completely off the wagon, but getting a bit fed up and not following it strictly. My cheats today were a banana, 2 x satsumas & a Kit Kat Chunky (it's my TOTM - doesn't that mean chocolate is allowed?!). I'm also starting to wish that I hadn't told people at work that I'm on a diet. Some chocolates were being passed around the office the other day, when a colleague (who is about twice the size of me) said, "Alli's on a diet, she can't have any..." Grrrrrr.....that wound me up so much!!!

My weight is fluctuating beween 9.7-9.11, so I'm maintaining for now. I think all the exercise is helping.

I guess I will carry on and try to follow as closely as I can, I think I've only got about 7 weeks left. I'm still weighing myself every day, and I've set my 'danger weight' as 9.12 - so if I see that number on the scales it's strict cruise days until I'm back down to target.

I haven't started 2 starchy/gala meal thing yet, mostly because I've had a few cheats this week. I'm tempted to stick with the one gala & one starchy meal, and then carry on with the occasional treats instead. I seem to still maintain when I do this.

I also want to try and do some reading about nutrition in general. If anybody has any recommendations please let me know :)x

Oh, forgot to mention - all of the peanut butter M&M's are gone (not in my tummy either) - woo hoo!!!

How you doing Hun ? X

Are you ok, Alli?

I'm struggling with my diet... I just don't share on this forum.
Some people are like hyenas.

Are you ok, Alli?

I'm struggling with my diet... I just don't share on this forum.
Some people are like hyenas.

lol Elisheba. I am probably one of the hyenas but I would only do it to people I know can take it and obviously in a playful manner! :) I hope the hynaes havent scared her off! :D

lol Elisheba. I am probably one of the hyenas but I would only do it to people I know can take it and obviously in a playful manner! :) I hope the hynaes havent scared her off! :D

That's hilarious.
The world is a cruel place... but some of you are strong enough to handle it, obviously.

Hey girls, thanks for the messages! I'm not really following Dukan at the moment, but I'm still lurking around on the board. I'm being sensible with my diet, but have decided that I'm already pretty much stabilised at my weight, so didn't see the need to carry on for the next few weeks on conso as I was getting a bit bored (I was supposed to be on conso until mid-December). My weight this morning was 9.9, so only 2lbs over my goal. I'm still going with the exercise, and feeling pretty good!

Sorry to hear you're stuggling Elisheba! Hope you're ok x

Hey to Jo and Becky (and anybody else who reads this)! Must catch up on everyones diaries xx

Back