Attack Dukan Newbie

Deborandum

Hello all,

I've received my book, read the initial introduction, the science behind the diet and the Attack phase instructions.....now I'm ready to go.

I start on Monday so will, on my day off tomorrow, do my week menu plans and my shopping. I will also clear out one of my kitchen cupboards so that I can store all my Dukan foods, herbs, spices etc away from tempting foods!!!!

I am not very good in the kitchen; I can't cook and am totally unimaginative so I will be relying very heavily on your recipes and tips.

I have quite a lot of weight to lose and this diet seems to be slightly more adaptable to my life than the majority of other diets out there.

Wish me luck........

Hello!!!!
You don't need luck with this diet, just a shot of willpower and a fridge full of protein. The rest is simple (well...simple-ish).

Thanks ladies. As with any new diet, I need to get my head around it. I'm a very methodical person so writing lists and plans are the way forward for me!

This is the only diet that hasn't filled me with dread or intrepidation.

:welcome:

Hope it goes well for you. The forum is great for support and advice.

Choccie

hello and welcome.

The wise ones here will keep you right.

Hello! Nice to have you here.

I too am a lover of lists and like to have specific rules which I can follow to the letter, so this diet is just perfect.

It's very easy and you will find it no bother atall. And if you aren't sure of anything, just ask - there is a wealth of knowledge on here (not from me unfortunately - I'm fairly new too!).

I agree with all of the above, this diet suits me down to the ground, a few basic rules that you can count on one hand. EASY PEASY!!!!!!!
Unlike most diets, where it's weigh this, measure that, don't eat certain foods at certain times of the day, keep a certain amount of hours between each meal, don't eat standing up/sitting down, only eat such and such on a full moon with one leg up in the air..............I'm sure there are a lot of us that have been there?:rolleyes:

Back