Cruise PP Dukan-o-rama

got any 'nana flavouring?

No - and it's only because I am at home and stuck on something as I said somewhere else - my mind keeps on drifting to the fridge and the fruit bowl :)

Back in the office tomorrow so will have too much going on to think about food!

Well the past 3 days have been bliss. Veggies bring me so much joy now when I eat them. Having them only 3 days a week means I only eat the ones I really like and enjoy to make the most of what I can eat.

At the moment its a small amount of roast carrot, celeriac, brocolli & cherry tomato.

It's strange how out taste buds change over time.

It's my daughters birthday this week so the cake situation will be rearing it's head. I don't know what to do, what could I have as an alternative?

Any particular reason why you're only having a "small amount of" veg? OK food mountains mightn't be encouraged, but I'm surprised not to see some other salad ingredients to go with your tomatoes!

I made a tofu yoghurt cake this weekend, and shared with "normal people" who liked it! (See my yoghurt cake recipe, and add 1/2 pack of smooth tofu...). I baked it for longer too, and left it in the oven to "dry out" as I found the yoghurt cake a bit wet underneath...

Or make yourself some sweet muffins to eat at birthday cake time. Even put a teaspoon chocolate powder in if it'll stop you cracking. OR try goji berries. Delicious in muffins with sweetener. Almost like fruit cake!

The small amount is purely as I can't eat as much as I used to be able. So a small amount of a few bits is better I think than a huge pile of 1 thing. Plus I can eat all the veg up over the weekend so theres no waste.

This weekend I'll get some different veg to vary it a bit and keep the interest there.

Thanks a million for the cake suggestions, I'm going to make myself a big oatbran muffin with a bit of cocoa powder and sweetner.

Pp days flew by this week. I've noticed just a while ago that today I've had 5 eggs! I'll need to get a hen to keep up that rate lol

Check out Mouse's thread! She's filled her garden with them!

Pp days flew by this week. I've noticed just a while ago that today I've had 5 eggs! I'll need to get a hen to keep up that rate lol

Oh yes, egg consumption can be a little scary - especially during Attack. If you're concerned about it, you can always leave out some of the yolks.

Me, I LOVE eggs! :D

I'm enjoying my eggs more than usual after a cholesterol level approval this week!

Oh no concern I LOVE eggs too lol I just hadn't realised I'd eaten so many.

Love the idea that mouse has a load of them running round!

She's been training them to put themselves to bed too... <but she leaves them out in the rain, which I think is mean. An umbrella each would be the very least I'd expect, surely>

I saw these 2 run from her garden earlier on! The pots on for some soft boiled now lol

Attachments

• egg legs.jpg
    egg legs.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 29
Mothers day today. I got a box of chocolates. I have been sitting on my hands all day long to stop myself from eating them.

I've not touched them but jeeeeeeeeeeez I wish the husband had bought something else ( yes I am ungrateful I know this). Anything else would have been brilliant, but a box of basically fat and sugar isn't good to have here.

Mothers day today. I got a box of chocolates. I have been sitting on my hands all day long to stop myself from eating them.

I've not touched them but jeeeeeeeeeeez I wish the husband had bought something else ( yes I am ungrateful I know this). Anything else would have been brilliant, but a box of basically fat and sugar isn't good to have here.

I'd be tempted to force-feed him with them (after smearing them in the hottest chilli sauce I could find). ;)

I got six x creme eggs mailed to me by a friend... I grabbed the tape, taped the box firmly shut, and have put them in the "naughty cupboard". They can't hurt me there... there's FAR WORSE in there!!

I don't think Mousey has seen our chicky comments! Lovely thought!

The offending chocolates are now up in the veryyyyyy high wardrobe. Out of sight out of mind.

Good save there with the creme eggs maintainer lol

Back