DUKAN ON A BUDGET...

Our Aldi has reduced the oatbran. It obviously hasn't sold as much in our area, its been reduced down to 69p a bag.

Managed to buy a couple more today, went to put it in the cupboard with the rest I've been buying and errrr I've got 10 bags now LOL. Ah well it'll all get used.

Our Aldi has reduced the oatbran. It obviously hasn't sold as much in our area, its been reduced down to 69p a bag.

Yep, definitely need to find an Aldi xD

thank you for that. our closet one is in town i think, but will remember that.

Just discovered Tesco's finest fat free greek yoghurt it must be new - haven't actually tried it yet it's £1.50 as opposed to £1 for the original Tesco's version but the sugar content is lower it's like 3.3g per 100g which is even less than total and still cheaper. I'll let you know the verdict when I try it but it's bound to be nice seeing as it's Tesco's finest :)

Morrisons have got Almond Milk on offer.

UHT instead of £1.58per carton its 3 for £3. As its UHT it will keep for a while without being in the fridge.

I got hazelnut as well as almond. Gonig to use one of them to make some yogurt.

Verdict on the Tesco's finest fat free greek yoghurt: flippin' lovely! On the other hand it's been taken off the shelf!! Nooo :( It might be just in the store I go to I'll have to check another store but nooo :( only 3.3g of sugar!!

r we allowed this milk
yes, see the thread about almond milk on the main page. its very low in fat, even lower than Skim milk app.

Dairylea cheese triangles are buy 1 get 1 free at tesco online and instore. Big packs. so 32 cheese triangles for £2. Offer till 19th feb and valid on regular as well as light option.
Not strictly allowed unless they extra light, got to be below the 2g of fat. I only use Extra Lite laughing cow, and then we can only have 30g as a tolerated item

Verdict on the Tesco's finest fat free greek yoghurt: flippin' lovely! On the other hand it's been taken off the shelf!! Nooo :( It might be just in the store I go to I'll have to check another store but nooo :( only 3.3g of sugar!!
Whats the fat content though. is it below 2g per 100g. maybe it was a trial. Ring or write to the store and ask,.

Maybe it contains horse..

Fat content is 0.4 and sat fat 0.3! It was the perfect yoghurt :( it better not have horse in it I want it!

If it tastes nice I would eat horse, I would also eat human if I had to to survive lol Im not a fussy eater :D

I must admit i would try it, I've had snails and frogs legs before, very yum, not sure I'd eat grubs and stuff thou LOL

Humans wouldnt be allowed on Dukan, apparently we taste very piggy like!!!

Back