DUKAN ON A BUDGET...

Oink Oink!!!!!!!!!

YES!! My yoghurt is back!! It was just out of stock :O there was only 6 tubs of it there today so I nabbed 3 of them even though I'm in uni until 3pm I couldn't risk not picking them up! haha they're heavy too will be a good workout carrying them home later xD landed! :D i've cut down on yoghurt a bit now so hopefully the 3 tubs will last me the rest of term but if not they better get making some more!

Can't remember if any of this already been put on, I know theres a few bits but out of date information now I think.

So

Asda have got Quark at 72p a tub at the moment.

Farm foods have a pack of 4 tuna steaks for £2.95 of two packs for £5

Aldi have got their Turkey Thigh Mince at £1.75 which is 50p saving on asda.

Asda's fresh chicken fillets are at least 20p cheaper than tesco.. And nicer.

Great list of helpful hints. I found free range eggs in Asda today on special offer. 2 boxes of 15 eggs for £4. I eat loads of eggs and usually (between me and hubby we go through a box of 15 in a week. The date is long enough to last more than 2 weeks so great for us. x

thanks for that eternal. I must admit i go thru upto 30 and thats just me, never mind DH or DD LOL.

Aldi super 6 at the moment is all dukan friendly for a change. Carrotts, Cabbage, Lettuce, Spring Onions, Lemons, Celery 49p each

I buy the lemons and grate the zest and freeze it. Juice them for lemon curd, then put with the squashed fruit, cut it into chunks and stick it in cold drinks. All of it gets used then.

Aldi Meat Offers till 9th March

Lidl have Butternut squash at 79p

Aldi super 6 at the moment is all dukan friendly for a change. Carrotts, Cabbage, Lettuce, Spring Onions, Lemons, Celery 49p each

I buy the lemons and grate the zest and freeze it. Juice them for lemon curd, then put with the squashed fruit, cut it into chunks and stick it in cold drinks. All of it gets used then.

Aldi Meat Offers till 9th March

Lidl have Butternut squash at 79p

Freeze the lemon chunks as well! Acts as a flavouring and ice!

Oooo zoe, thanks HUGE for that tip, I've a tub full now, what a brilliant idea.

yes Quorn is allowed, all shapes it takes LOL. Vegetariens following the diet eat the quorn.

thats a good price, I stock up when i see good prices LOL.

Look in farm foods to as they have offers on quorn too.

Ditto, them and burgers are my go to quick meal when I think I need an extra on my plate. I've started defrosting them in the microwave, part cooking them in the MW and then finish them off in the pan with whatever else I am cooking.

Back