Dukan Puddings/Desserts

abi3009

Does anyone have any good dessert recipes? I often find I crave something sweet in the evenings and tried the chocoate crème last night, but was not impressed...

There are lots in the recipe section!

"we" - my husband and I find that flavoured quark does the trick - especially if there is some cocoa powder in it. It has to be sweetened of course. I might have a go this week a making a baked cheesecake with it. I'll let you know!

Tessa

Hi Christell

Any chance of having the merginue recipe you use?. My last attempt tasted like fluffy omelettes lol.

I've been using weight watchers sugar free jelly as a quick fix in the evenings if I need it. I like the idea of a merigue though this weekend with some flavoured quark... yum! :)

Of course, I got it in the recipe section but here it is -
Pre heat oven 125c
1 egg White (whisk this first)
Then whisk in 2 tbsp sweetener until you can form soft peaks with the end of the whisk.
Pop into oven on a piece of baking paper for 45 mins. I eat them warm straight out of the oven - yum! :)

Lime cheesecake:

Base = crumbled dukan crunchie cookies (recipe in the recipe section)
Top = half-quark, half greek yogurt, mixed with fresh lime juice and lime zest and a splenda to taste.

Put the cookie crumbs in the base of a ramekin, top with the lime flavoured topping, sprinkle a little extra lime zest on the top, and chill.

Lime cheesecake:

Top = half-quark, half greek yogurt, mixed with fresh lime juice and lime zest and a splenda to taste.

Put the cookie crumbs in the base of a ramekin, top with the lime flavoured topping, sprinkle a little extra lime zest on the top, and chill.

Wow, Atropos that sounds truly amazing!!

Lime cheesecake:

Wow - that does sound delicious, thanks!

Will also try out the meringues...am a bit wary of sweetener because I don't like the taste, but I'll give it a shot! Also sugar free jelly is a good idea...will try that too.

Thanks ladies!! Have already lost 4lbs on first 2 days of attack phase which is fantastic and giving me the motivation to keep going!

Well done Abi, that's a great loss so far!!!

Abi - to make the meringue you will have to use splenda/sucralose, as it's the only sweetener that survives baking!

I love stewed rhubarb & homemade vanilla yoghurt if you close your eyes it's like eating rhubarb and custard ;-)

I also love the toffee muffins with homemade strained yoghurt as that's like eating cream cakes lol

Back