Dukan Restart - For the last time!

WOW, when i was first on the diet last year i bought one of the recipe books, and i have to say tonight is the first time i have looked at it, i was craving a pud after my roast beef dinner, minus most of the trimmings...

well i stumbled across a coffee mousse, but i adapted it to fix my sweet craving and used coca powder instead.

as follows... Makes 6

90g Fat Free Fromage Fraise
90g Fat Free Quark
4 Egg Whites
2 Tablespoons of Sweetner
Cocoa Powder to taste

Put all ingrdients apart from egg whites in a bowl and whish till light and frothy

Beat egg whites together till firm

Combine the two and put in ramekin dishes for 3 hours in the fridge

and as if by magic a yummy chocolate mousse desert!!

K xx

i must try that when i get more eggs... im down to my last 3 lol

Sounds like you have found a lovely recipe Specialk - will give it a go when I am home later in the week!!! Nice to have something new to try and I did buy an electric whisk a couple of months ago that is still in the box waiting to be used as I just have not had the time - was gonna make the swiss roll at that point - hmmmmmmmm now I am feeling like some swiss roll!!! Have a great week Specialk!

Glad you all like it :) I have found that if left to set in the fridge it seems to go runny and gets a thickish layer of water at the bottom, so in true binge style I ate the lot of it once I made it.

suppose you could half the ingredients quite easily to make half the quantity so you dont feel the need to binge... a lot of these recipes are not designed for 1 person lol

As it was Dukan friendly I say fill your boots!!! x

Back