Dukan Website ?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by margareth, 6 August 2010 Social URL.

1. margareth

margareth Full Member

Do we have to subscribe to the dukan website to do this diet???? I tried the true weight thingy and they came back saying IT would cost me £ 138 for coaching???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scrumper

scrumper Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.2lb(19.07%)
    Diet:
    Dukan / bodytrim
    no most of us go on to get our true weight reading and the amount of attack days need which it should give you ...they wanted 200 off me and I can afford that .
    There are enough people on here who are most of the way through the diet to give us newbies advice and the threads on here have loads ive followed recipies on here and if im stuck for meal ideas I look at what others are having

4. Bubblemum

Bubblemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I just come on here for my coaching lol ;-)

5. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Such a rip off those prices... and if you log into the site, you can read the "general questions" in the Forum as a non member, and you'll see that people are already complaining about the coaching.

Aside from the recipes on the French official site, I learned little - except when they changed their minds about some food stuffs from the book - from being coached on the French site.

The cost is based on how much it thinks you need to lose, and thus how long it will take you. Mine was £30 as it only thinks I need to weigh 69.3... It does NOT include the stabilisation phase, something I hadn't realised when I did it.

6. Sean(JSF)

Sean(JSF) Making it all add up

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(36.36%)
    Diet:
    Finished - Lighter Life
    Definately not - I find the Dukan site a waste of time, more a sales site than anything of genuine use (although the 'true weight' is interesting - everytime I try it changes).

Certainly wouldn't pay for internet "coaching" (if such a thing is possible).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.