Dukan Website ?

margareth

Do we have to subscribe to the dukan website to do this diet???? I tried the true weight thingy and they came back saying IT would cost me £ 138 for coaching???

no most of us go on to get our true weight reading and the amount of attack days need which it should give you ...they wanted 200 off me and I can afford that .
There are enough people on here who are most of the way through the diet to give us newbies advice and the threads on here have loads ive followed recipies on here and if im stuck for meal ideas I look at what others are having

I just come on here for my coaching lol ;-)

Such a rip off those prices... and if you log into the site, you can read the "general questions" in the Forum as a non member, and you'll see that people are already complaining about the coaching.

Aside from the recipes on the French official site, I learned little - except when they changed their minds about some food stuffs from the book - from being coached on the French site.

The cost is based on how much it thinks you need to lose, and thus how long it will take you. Mine was £30 as it only thinks I need to weigh 69.3... It does NOT include the stabilisation phase, something I hadn't realised when I did it.

Definately not - I find the Dukan site a waste of time, more a sales site than anything of genuine use (although the 'true weight' is interesting - everytime I try it changes).

Certainly wouldn't pay for internet "coaching" (if such a thing is possible).

Back