Dukan = YouCan to me ...

Hey Beverley, if you have a sweet tooth try buying cream soda. It has no calories, is sweet and the bubbles fill you up! perfect! I used to have it all the time when I did JUDDD as it was sweet and took away any hunger pangs

ooh is cream soda nice???? whats it taste like?

I suppose it tastes a bit like if you put vanilla ice cream in really fizzy water. It's a strange taste, very fizzy but sort of sweet and creamy.

is it sugar free?

Well made my first gallette ............yukky!! Was like an omlette that had turned into scrambled eggs instead!!! Need to practice. I bought a new fry pan - tefal today ... non stick and with little red dot to see when it's hot enough.

That aside I have been 100% ... including ging out and other half having a coffee and cupcake and me being over the moon because they had muller yogurts!!! YAYY ... even though was a strawberry one - but as I only have vanilla or toffee anyway I can count it in as one of the 2 fruit ones you are allowed.

I use to love cream soda ..... but with masses of vanilla ice cream on top!!! MMmmmm!! May try it. Limit my diet fizzy drinks to one a day normally even when not dieting. My luxury at the moment is frozen mullers!!! Have some 1% and 2% Total which other half uses ... is that ok for me to use with some coffee granules??

just keep practising with galette. im making some as we speak. I do mine for the whole week in one go cos they take soooo long to cook!

and well done on being good!
Is the total 1% fat?

How's it going Flirty?

Nice to see you with a new diary Bev xx
I've been and got my oatbran but its called mornflake oat bran, is this ok?!!. Must say im really enjoying cooking and experimenting with the food stuff in Attack phase im enjoying it which is a 1st....

Hey nce1 nice to see you post and not juast read ;)
yes mornflake is the one I use x

Hello nce!

Haven't seen Bev... since the day I queried how many Muller Lites she'd eaten! Hope I didn't offend but I was so amazed myself when my other half brought me some back from England and I saw the SIZE of the pot, to see she'd had [x] in one day, I queried it! Sorry if I upset!!

Hey nce1 nice to see you post and not juast read ;)
yes mornflake is the one I use x

Lol ;):)very true altho have been browsin for days picking up tips - Ive read the book up to Attach Phase so not much of a reader with the book! Just taking it a phase at a time x

Hello nce!

Haven't seen Bev... since the day I queried how many Muller Lites she'd eaten! Hope I didn't offend but I was so amazed myself when my other half brought me some back from England and I saw the SIZE of the pot, to see she'd had [x] in one day, I queried it! Sorry if I upset!!

Shouldn't think so, i know she has been busy and is waiting for the new arrival to her family:)

It's taken me a while to work out how to multi quote again...:happy096: its been a while!!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear .................. I hadn't realised how long ago it was that I last posted!!!! (and no offense taken Maintainer!!) As Amanda said I was awaiting arrival of my grandson ... which happened on 2/08/10 and since then it has been manic here with trips to Cheshire to see him (oh and my daughters!!!) plus my mother has become severely ill with senile dementia and is now hospitalised and on the way out .....

Michael and I have had a trip to Paris for 5days (where I'm ashamed to say I consumed anything and everything!!) and I've also had a holiday to Bulgaria with my youngest daughter ....

So all the weight I lost - regained + some!!!

Attack starts today!! Good thing is I have perfected gallette and love them!! I add lots of chilli flakes too ... plus with my poached eggs, or smoked salmon they are fantastic.

So wish me luck ... and I'll be getting extra motivation from Amanda who seems to be doing so well on it!!

welcome back and good luck!!!

Welcome back Beverley :)

Congrats on your new arrival :) *bless*

onwards and downwards! xxx

Thanks ... photos of the newest love of my life!!!

Attachments

• 39472_420471880333_537100333_5415171_6802081_n.jpg
    39472_420471880333_537100333_5415171_6802081_n.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 27
  • alexandmeathosp.jpg
    alexandmeathosp.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 31
Good to see you back... :)

Back