Dukan = YouCan to me ...

I'm not very into the vertically challenged of the human persuasion BUT I love his tshirt!

<the cat lady>

I'm not very into the vertically challenged of the human persuasion
lol i love it

Vicky (if id wanted to hear the pitter patter of tiny feet id put shoes on my dogs ;) )

Awww thanks for sharing - and that was your best excuse for a absence if you ever needed one. Some things are obviously more important!
Welcome back and we'll keep you straight now...

I need to write this down ... as so ashamed .... my weight this morning is 14st 9lb I can't believe I have allowed myself to get this big again. I knew it was creeping up - and yesterday I put on last yrs winter coat and it did not button up comfortably round me.

Told Michael NO cakes/scones etc that I LIKE in the house .... he's still ok as there are quite a few he likes I don't!!

I had to have a fasting blood test this morning - so just back ... going to make my galette and poaxched eggs.

Bev the worst's over :)....every weigh in from now on will be a positive... get out your book and start cooking :)

Have you done your true weight again on dukan site?...update your stats...get a ticker (very motivating).... how many days attack does dukan advise for you?

Onwards and DOWNwards xxxxx

Well done Beverley... you have taken the first step towards getting yourself back in shape. It took me three days to get on those scales (yet now I wish I had before, to get the full THRILL of the fast weight loss initially experienced on these low carb diets - my other half has lost 4K since Monday!!).

I hear you when you mention other half not being able to have things that you like. Mine has cheese and biscuits, which don't bother me in the slightest but, if he wants chocolate he knows to go to "the cupboard" (where all not for me is stored) when I go to brush my teeth or something.

A little tip that I used a lot before getting into ketosis and have planned this weekend. If fanciful (ie not hungry), clean your teeth! Works wonders cos I like having clean freshly flossed teeth! (and food tastes bad peppermint flavoured!!)

Last edited:
I'm great thanks Jet.

Lost 2lb already ... and not hungry.

Yesterday I had my gallette and poached eggs for brekkie. Smoked salmon and a whole packet of large prawns! 2 really large roll mops and muller lights (won't tell you how many!!)

Today I made my galette runnier and just before it had cooked totally, added smoked salmon to it and it was so so nice.

Have a chicken which I'll cook later - or maybe have tomorrow. Have got liver which I love too ... but I like liver and bacon - what can I have instead??

Going to continue with attack phase until I get fed up ... but on day 3 today, so will definately do today and tomorrow. Hoping for another pound or maybe 2 off tomorrow.

good luck

you are doing really well!

i keep buying chicken breast should really start buying the whole chicken and getting my moneys worth lol

what did you decide on for dinner

xx

I'm so pleased .... started this Friday and have stuck to it totally and still in attack! 3lb lost since then but it is the feeling of being in control again that I like.

Will cook the chicken today .... my cat is hopeful of "helping" me with it as OH has just decided to go back to being a veghead again AFTER I bought a whole chicken!!

whoo hoo thats fantastic so far, really well done !

Funny you mention the "control"... I typed something similar just now in Vicky's diary... for us "eaters", getting the control back is oh so important.

You're going great guns...

Whasssup Bev? thanks for my ass kicking lol i'm still doing my Zumba classes just wish they did it everyday. Gonna put name down for Jimmy spices its not 23rd which suits me better what about you??

Bev... if you're struggling, come and talk to us... PLEASE!

Back