Consolidation Dukandebut's Trying to Stay the Same Diary

cider who said cider !!!! have you tried the stella artios cider yet !! uh oh too moreish

Mmm lamb - I'll forgive you, Italian days sounds just as good as Mexican!

cider who said cider !!!! have you tried the stella artios cider yet !! uh oh too moreish

Never seen it, Scrumps. I'm always a bit wary when companies like Stella Artois suddenly come out with a cider, but I know that you're a big cider fan too, so that makes me tempted to try it.

I normally prefer my cider to be either flat or only slightly sparkling and pretty traditional in taste - a bit like your namesake scrumpy! :D

I will look forward to today's menu, whatever the day - and I KNOW it's not Borng Thursday! I am getting my food kicks though your menus, imagining myself eating them :)

the stella one is a bit like pop very slips down easy !!!!

im likeing that crabbies alky ginger beer at the moment too

I will look forward to today's menu, whatever the day - and I KNOW it's not Borng Thursday! I am getting my food kicks though your menus, imagining myself eating them :)

Hopefully, not too long to go until you ARE eating something similar. :D (But that tastes better than that not-so-good lamb ragu!)

PV "Eggy Day" today:

B Yoghurt with oatbran, apple juice
L Ham and tomato sandwich, yoghurt
D Mixed quiche without pastry, accompanied by mixed salad. Followed by crème au chocolat

the stella one is a bit like pop very slips down easy !!!!

im likeing that crabbies alky ginger beer at the moment too

Probably TOO easily, in my case! :D

A friend tried that ginger ale stuff at the pub the other night and loved it. I hate ginger so declined his offer to try some. (Where's the "yuck" smiley!)

Anyway, today I'm going to try and ignore this stupid cough/asthma and try my dancing class. I've missed it so much. Just hope I don't embarrass myself with the mother of all coughing fits.

PV with gala meal 2 today:

L Ham and tomato sandwich, yoghurt
D (Gala 1) Onion soup, cheese and garlic pizza, followed by chocolate truffle torte

I hate it when you have those dreams which seem so real that, when you finally wake up, you're convinced for a moment that it did actually happen. Ah well, at least I didn't feel compelled to go around the house to check whether the doors were all hanging upside down this time, I suppose. :eek:

Anyway, another (hopefully more successful) PV with carb meal 2 Italian Day today:

L Onion soup with ham and tomato sandwich, yoghurt
D Roast red pepper beef with wholemeal pasta and Parmesan, followed by (if I remember to make them) crème au chocolat

Damn, I did end up forgetting to make my crèmes au chocolat. Still, my dinner was so filling that I didn't really need one last night. Must remember to make them today.

Boring Day:

B Yoghurt with muffin
L Turkey rashers with chive cottage cheese, yoghurt, muffin
D Em's frittata, muffin
S Muffin

Hurray, hurray! I can wear strapless tops again! The one I'd ordered arrived this morning and is absolutely beautiful. We'll be going to a concert to hear some friends sing soon and I plan to give it its first outing then.

Another happy thing is that today is one of my favourites, Dukan-wise. And it's not even a gala.

PV Burger Day:

B Yoghurt with apple juice
L Onion soup, sandwich with left-over frittata and gherkin, yoghurt
D Galette, burger, grilled onions, homemade ketchup, cheese and gherkin. Hopefully followed by crème au chocolat (I really must remember to make the damn things today)

Back