Dukanista's Diary: Part III!

Well, totm again so losses have stalled. Will try and get back on the pp train for a few days this week. Ummm... Can I ask what you have to do to test the ketostix, or is that TMI? :)

Yep, pee on McPee!

Ok, that's taking things a bit too far :)

Well, totm again so losses have stalled. Will try and get back on the pp train for a few days this week. Ummm... Can I ask what you have to do to test the ketostix, or is that TMI? :)

OR ... lick the back of your hand. Wait for it to dry then sniff it!! Big stinky dog poo smell means you're in ketosis.

You're welcome! ;)

P x

Haha, I was expecting that to go 'lick the back of your hand, wait for it to dry...then pee on it'

Am quite relieved.

Never a dull moment with you two! :)

Oh come on Caro - who doesn't want their diary full of people talking about peeing on things?

Could be worse....

;)

Yay! A nice compliment from a colleague today. She told me I was looking fit, and that I had 'Michelle Obama's arms'! :)

Great news because I thought the cycling was only working my lower body. clearly my iron grip of the handlebars is toning other bits of me too :)

Phew... Almost the weekend, everyone!

Cx

Guess who?
:)

Attachments

• image-1044566836.jpg
    image-1044566836.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 48
No idea, but they're foxy as hell!

Well, I can confirm that Caro is as calm and lovely in real life as she seems on here! She is also teeny tiny and her avatar photo does not show this OR how gorgeous she is. Sort it out Caro!

I felt like a giant sitting opposite her!

We had a lovely (and almost Dukan friendly...) meal and Caro FORCED me to have a glass of wine. But it was just the one and we both had variations of fish with salad. And we both drooled horribly at the entire loaf of very squishy looking bread being served to other diners.

We'll definitely meet again and will be more organised about it so other Londoners can join. I hadn't realised how many of us there are now!

We were looking at photos from the Feb meet up - I think I need to check back to be sure of who's who before I comment further but honestly, I just couldn't believe how gorgeous you all are!!

Jx

Yes, girls, it's true. Me and bob had a sneaky date. And she DOES look 10 years younger in real life, and is smart and funny and gorgeous (and teeny) and should have droves of men lining up outside her door.

We agreed it is definitely time to start planning the next meet-up, though. Anyone up for a trip down south? And does Christmas work, or later/sooner than that?

I'll post a new meet-up thread then!

Cxx

Yay for a meet up!

We'll have to wrap Jojo up in cotton wool though....

Woohooooo!!! House contract is exchanged, completing later this month. 99% of the way there now!

Thanks Katie! Very exciting indeed. Dukan BBQ coming up!!
Cxx

Back