dum dum da dum

carrieclaus

Gold Member
im going wedding dress shopping 2moro... im so excited as obviously i have never been engaged before so i finally know what got my little sis and my best friend so excited. i dont know what style will suit and as were getting married in red rock canyon, vegas on 31st march 2012 itll be very humid so ill need something not too heavy. :character00250: xx

Exciting!!!
I'm sooo jealous!
I wanna get married in Vegas!
Enjoy and make sure you show us some pics of potential candidates! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

^^^ Yup! What mags said!! :D

Post up pics of the choices... although sure you'll look stunning in any of them! ;)

xx

Aw how exciting, you will look gorgeous x

How lovely Carrie!:character00250:
I was watching My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding last night and saw some great lightweight little numbers on there - perfect for Vegas in the summer. hee hee

What a geat excuse to break out the wedding smilies
:love047:

How lovely Carrie!:character00250:
I was watching My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding last night and saw some great lightweight little numbers on there - perfect for Vegas in the summer. hee hee
I'm thinking maybe she should go for the pink number with the lights?! Only weighs about 15 - 20 stone apparently! :8855:

Hehehee, Carrie thats wonderful, I really am jealous!! You must put up pictures to show us some of your choices!! I hope you have a really magical day!

j
xx

aaw thanks guys, you all have had me p***ing myself, im literally holding on so i dont pee! hilarious!! love the spanking smiley mags hahaha xx

aaw thanks guys, you all have had me p***ing myself, im literally holding on so i dont pee! hilarious!! love the spanking smiley mags hahaha xx
:eek: Oh god girl! Don't pee... just hoooold it in!! :8855:

Why the hell did i just call you Carly???!!!!!!!!!
CARRIE of course!
Sorry :eek:

WOW Carrie, how exciting
:love047:

Carrie - try on loads of different styles - even those that you don't like the look of on the hanger. You may stumble across a gem.

Enjoy!!

I agree Gingette.
For my first wedding I KNEW I wanted an elegant, sleek dress -
ended up looking like a meringue!

Back