dunno wat to do ?

loopyloudrewitt

Hey I forgot my shakes this morn coming t work , my oh dropped them to me at 1 so had my first shake then , only having second shake nw , do u think be ok just to take 2 today as usually I have my last shake around 6-7 every nite , my weigh in tmr too

Ive only had 2 shakes some of the days I was on it back in August and to be honest I didnt feel the better of it the next day although I did do it a few times and not on purpose! I dont think it would make much of a difference either but if I were you I'd probably take the last one!

Good luck in your weigh in tomorrow !! x

You see now (Probably stupidly) i prob would just have 1 then i didnt have 2 sat in my belly for weigh in.... Lol...

Yes i am losing the plot!! Lol..x

So deezer u sayin I should skip it ? W

If you miss a meal once in a while you'll be okay. They're nutritionally balanced, so we technically should but if I wasn't hungry then I'd probably skip it. I've got a fairly substantial stash of skipped meals after 10 weeks.

lipotrim_boy said:
If you miss a meal once in a while you'll be okay. They're nutritionally balanced, so we technically should but if I wasn't hungry then I'd probably skip it. I've got a fairly substantial stash of skipped meals after 10 weeks.

But you can't rely on hunger on a diet like this. The whole point of ketosis is to stop the hunger. When I'm in ketosis if I only had a pack when I was hungry I'd be having one every four days

You have to have all your packs. Treat them as medicine - you need to take them regularly like it or not. If you choose not to that's your call but please please don't advise anyone not to have a pack if they don't feel hungry.

It's not a good idea to skip packs. Having them late wont matter. On three packs a day you are on minimum cals and minimum nutrition. If you do forget to take one, be sure to up your water intake through the day.

Well ppl I took my last shake last nite and going for weigh in soon will let u know in a bit how I got on x

Fingers crossed for you x x

Good call Loopylou, it's important to have the minimum vitamins and minerals we need to support our bodies needs. No point being slimmer but malnourished is there?! Hope you had a nice surprise from those scales!

x S

I've accidentally missed shakes before and felt complete sh#*e the next day!!! So you've had a lucky escape. How did you get on? Xx

hey ppl , i lost another 5 pound so takin the shake wasnt too bad lol

Well done loopy great weight losses so far :) good idea taking the shake when you think about it we probably need every shake to keep our motabolism going aswell as all our vits etc! We are already taking very little cals as it is so bound to loss x

Good to hear you had such a great weight loss this week. I would have suggested you have your 3rd shake too.... if not, you would have not only missed out on the nutrients, but just as important, the water too. I'm a bit of an 'attention to detail' freak... I much prefer doing everything exactly to the letter, and then if I have a low loss that week, it narrows the possible reasons why :)

Back