DustQueen 2013

Awww Carly :(
I hope you are all okay xx

Yeah all good Marge it came up under the floors touched the floor joists and then receded! It's now 5-6 cm under the floor so we might have had a very close call :D

Oh good ! I hops that's it gone now :)

Yeah all good Marge it came up under the floors touched the floor joists and then receded! It's now 5-6 cm under the floor so we might have had a very close call :D
That's brill. Hope everything is getting better now for you! X

Pleased things are looking up x

Just caught up on your diary......goodness that was a close call and very scary x

Hi Carly. Just read about your flooding. You were really lucky it stopped rising when it did. It must still be awful. Do you have a lot of cleaning up to do?

AND - when are you back on exante?

Helloooo how's things today? X

Hey guys water is still in the garden and drains are still overflowing so still can't use our sinks/showers etc. so we're pretty stinky! My hair is like an oil slick and we have no clean dishes so definitely not possible to make up shakes/clean shaker etc. so have to wait for it to all go :S
Really hoping that it's over now and it'll go away but we're still on alert at the moment so it could get worse again :S

That must be really horrible. What are you doing about meals?

Big hugs stinky! ;) only pulling your leg. Hope everything is back to some sort of normality soon xxx

Big hugs stinky! ;) only pulling your leg. Hope everything is back to some sort of normality soon xxx

Ewwwww don't pull her leg. She's no showered so she ain't shaved. It'll be all spikey ?
Hope it gets sorted out quick babe xx

Hope the worst is over and..... That you get that hair washed!!! X

That must be really horrible. What are you doing about meals?

Yeah it's not fun, it's a mixture of ready meals, fruit and takeaways :S
Hubby made me some baked beans earlier in a mug lmao

I am sooooo stinky!! Also my hair is so greasy you could light me like a candle :S

On the positive side I got hubby to put a new battery in my scales and I haven't put on a single lb over Christmas :D so I've managed to maintain at 16 stone plus or minus a lb for about 4 months I think :)
Current weight 16.1
Just found my dust box and doing an inventory now of what I have left :)

Back