EA Sports Active PS3

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by ronniejacobs, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just bought it for myself :) read some reviews and really looking forward to it. we treted ourselves to a ps3 last week and decided i will do this for myself

anyone else got it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Qua Sae

Qua Sae Full Member

I've got it for the PS3.. It's a great workout. I was doing the 9 week program but ended up injuring my calf muscle with the amount of squats :( I'm healing & then creating my own workouts from tomorrow onwards. They are obsessed with squats & lunges!

Other than the injury, I love it. I love that I've managed to run 5 miles on it! (Sure it was spread over 9 days or so, but it was still an achievement for me) I hope you get on well with it :) I've signed up online so I have my stats on there.. Let me know if you sign up too, we can be friends. Lol.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have, it's hard not to break into a sweat! :D

4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    trying to set up an account but it wont let me oh has one but i am not online as yet... will let you know

5. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    if you have nto added me on fb i am on there as ronniejacobs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.