EA Sports Active

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bellybee, 1 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just done day 1 of the 30 day easy work out and OMG it killed me seriously.
    I did it at about 1pm and I thought I was going to keel over. Boxing was really fun but I did not like the running at all.
    Does anyone know if you can change your scheduled rest days as I need to rest on my WI day as I won't have time to get work out in.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I have worked out on my rest day (halo chokes her!) but I have no idea what happens if you miss a day. Perhaps you can make it up. I can't believe I have kept up with the schedule! Luckily my day off coincided with WI night. Perhaps the workout just stays there till you've done it? Oh and well done for doing the first day! I'm on my second week and it does get easier! I no longer have the paramedics on standby!

4. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Trust me it was not good in the house of Lisa lol. I enjoyed the boxing and the bicep curls though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.