Earl Grey Tea

lucy4loop

Silver Member
Sorry guys, I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find it... is Earl Grey tea ok to drink and stay in ketosis? I've never really fancied it before but made a few cups for customers at work today and the smell really appealed! Thanks in advance, Lucy xx

I asked my LLC about this when I first started as it contains bergamo (sp) oil. I was told it was ok.

Sick of it now though some 14 weeks in.

really would like a dirty strong brew with milk and enjoy it, unlike milk week when I was completly put off by it. tasted horrid.

That may be it for you and milky tea Flex! When I think, a long time ago I used to drink coffee with 2 sugars and whole milk, then gradually it got healthier and healthier until it was just with skimmed milk. The thought of drinking it like I used to is revolting. In fact I'd almost say I enjoy it black now. How's that for a turnup?! I've got some decaf Early Grave (sorry, Earl Grey) coming with my shop tomorrow. Have you tried peppermint tea? It's soothing and really refreshing :)

I do like mint/choc BL. After reading your post I am now sat here with a hot mint choc. Divine!!!! I'm using Pukka's 3 mint tea, it has spearmint leave in too which gives a lovely flavour. Happy girl :D

I didn't know the Pukka three mint tea was allowed. I shall be getting some of that for my re-start. I love it.

That may be it for you and milky tea Flex! When I think, a long time ago I used to drink coffee with 2 sugars and whole milk, then gradually it got healthier and healthier until it was just with skimmed milk. The thought of drinking it like I used to is revolting. In fact I'd almost say I enjoy it black now. How's that for a turnup?! I've got some decaf Early Grave (sorry, Earl Grey) coming with my shop tomorrow. Have you tried peppermint tea? It's soothing and really refreshing :)

its what you get used to. I remember before leaving home i drank milk, "blue" milk, 2 sugars. The sugar dropped out, then down to green and about 3 years ago it was just red. Not sure I could go to black tea, just doesnt have the same mouth feel or flavour.

Black coffee, thats the only way to fly.

Peppermint, never liked the stuff. I think its the association of having something to eat or drink after having a mint or gum. Yuk

you tried green and white tea.

much nicer as its more flowerey and less bitter

I've tried green - bleeeurgh - but not white. I'm thinking tea's not my thing??! I keep having to donate boxes of tea I've tried to my Mum :O I've always been a coffee-head.

Back