Earthquake in my belly!(food mentioned)

furrysmudge

Gold Member
GGGGrrrrrrr serves me right but I cheated a couple of times this week with salad and chicken (not 2 tablespoons either sigh) but I also had coleslaw, potato salad and cous cous salad......obviously I kicked myself out of ketosis (last cheat was on Friday) but have found it so hard to get back into it. I've read so many times on other threads that this happens, but it still didn't stop me. I'm in my 11th week of 'ss' for goodness sake so I know the rules.....my belly won't stop rumbling regardless of how much water I guzzle. Sorry, I know no one can sort me out except ME, but I just needed to get this off my chest :D. WI tomoro, oh heck. <slaps self about a bit> :copon: xxxx

You can get medication from dr to help with hunger

Hugs x x x

Good to get it off your chest, even though i have been good (not trying to rub it in) have been drinking loads of water, i too have had major rummbles, cant figure it out. Good luck for your wi dont worry if its not a great result, hopefuly you have learned a lesson and next week you will have a great loss.

Hey hon
Just wanted to say good luck for your weigh in .
My stomach sometimes rumbles too and I know I have never come out of ketosis..
I have read other posts saying it is hard to get back into ketosis once your out of it. but I am sure you will be back in it very soon hon
xxx

hehe i am sitting her now with my tummy rumbling...
generally happens for me when i have drunk loads... just like a big washing machine going around!!

Good luck with getting back into it... it is hard! Vut doable... you have done fantastic so far, give yerself that kick up the bum you need and you know you will soon be back into losing loads of yucky fat :)

xx

lol i nearly lost my foot giving myself the kick up the bum! Thanks for all the replies, I mailed my CDC to have a moan, she just very calmly replied 'lets see what tomoro brings.' What a love sigh. It's almost like that switch has gone on in my head to try and make me do what I used to do with food, and this week it won. Oh well, I must learn to take my own advice......(I've put very motivating poems in several posts to help others, now I need them to help ME!) Much love xxxx

Back