Easter (10th April).. anyone fancy a challenge?

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb :p
georgie12345 - 34lb
Biltsy -35lb ;)

Thanks Purple Hugs I would love to join in, and I'm a sheep so will stick with 35lbs.lol. :cool::cool::cool:

11 Weeks yesterday - that's my calculation :) That's good friday which is the 10th April.

I am going to aim for mine as the week before as I'm going away on the 3rd for a few days, but am hoping not to gain. :) I'm doing slim fast this week till I get to see my CDC on thursday. I started yesterday so it'll run right. :)

Is this right by everyone else?

Biltsy, good to have you on board, this is my first challenge! so you're not alone :) I was a sheep too! lol

slight change of plan on this afternoon :) have 'side stepped' the temptation of the cinema.. to go swimming with my youngest daughter (too young to sit through a film) and hubby is taking the eldest two girls to the cinema! :)
I won't get much exercise as my youngest is still on armbands, but at least it'll be better then the cinema and the 'sweeties' lol
Have a good afternoon whatever you are all doing! :)

Me Too Me Too please. Can I join you all. I need to lose it by this dats as I fly to Budapest for teeth implants as my treat for losing weight, so MUST have lost it by then.

35 lbs for me

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb

Hi and welcome! :) teeth implants.. sending shivers down my spine!! I hate dentists! lol
BUT.. you'll be 35lb lighter by then so that's a good thing! ;)

Afternoon activities went horribly wrong for us.. cinema sold out!! Grrr this meant youngest and I couldn't go swimming.. headed for 'sweets n' popcorn' and an evening film night..
I bought a slimfast bar to keep for nibbles.. figured it had to be better than sweets n' popcorn!!

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb
Kellybeeb - 27lb

I'll have my step two weeks before this so don't want to set my sights too high, I have until August till shift 6 stones more already lost 1st 3lbs since 3rd. I'm hoping for 3 pounds a week and not putting on more than 5lbs on step up!

Welcome! :) not compulsory to keep the same goal! :p I was thinking of 27 myself but went with the flow, only because I've not had my first week yet.. am hoping that'll carry me through. ;)

Have just set up a ticker for myself, and realised that WHEN I make this easter target, I'll be back where I was when I stopped CD.. so that's GREAT news! :happy036:

Yeah i've had that first week boost, but hoping that i can do more than 27 but if i set my goals too high i might end up being dissapointed and with other diets i've given up cos i havent done what i wanted.

Thats awesome that after this you'll of gone back to what you were, how much more are you planning after easter?

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb

I got dropped from the paste boo hooo

Oops.. well done for spotting it!! :)
Is it this week your first weigh in? you must be really excited! :)

I got dropped too:cry::p

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb
loved-up - 35lb

well we can be real sheep together, both dropped at the same time..lol

I've made a little graphic.. and if you'd like it please help yourself! :) You can save it onto your computer and then load it into your siggie in the User CP. :)

Lets hope no one else gets dropped... :rolleyes: ((hugs))

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb
loved-up - 35lb
Goosey - 30lb

Hope everyones name is in the paste, I went for 30lb only cos this is my first time on CD and I dont even start till thursday now, But with the stress of my dissertation im sure that will help towards the easter target :)
How is everyone finding it so far? cold? headaches?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh we start on the same day!! :clap:

so ust for me in very plain english how do I do that, cos goosey must be used to computer, and not an old fart like meself lol

hey purple, so cool that we will be starting at the same day, add me as a friend please.... haha i'm not a stalker...much lol also how do i go about adding a picture please? xxx

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb
loved-up - 35lb
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb

I'm in love a challenge as I've already lost 13lbs figured I'd aim a littler lower that you guys at your 35Lbs!!

Good luck and keep posting :p

Goosey - I would.. if I knew how! :eek: I'll see if i can work it out.. otherwise.. add me! Please!! :)

Great to have another member Angel! :)

Back