Easter (10th April).. anyone fancy a challenge?

11 Weeks yesterday - that's my calculation :) That's good friday which is the 10th April.

I am going to aim for mine as the week before as I'm going away on the 3rd for a few days, but am hoping not to gain. :) I'm doing slim fast this week till I get to see my CDC on thursday. I started yesterday so it'll run right. :)

Is this right by everyone else?

Biltsy, good to have you on board, this is my first challenge! so you're not alone :) I was a sheep too! lol
bumped;)

35 lb sounds good to me

Hi I have just joined the forum and have no idea what I am doing . I would love to join the challenge . I started cd on tuesday at 13 st 9 lb and i am finding it really hard having to cook yummy food for 4 hungry sons . I did lighter life two years ago and lost 3 st in 10 weeks but I went back to my old ways and it crept back on . 35 lb by easter sounds good to me . Please can you add me on to the list as I dont have a clue . Thanks.

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb
loved-up - 35lb
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb
Berryred - 33lb

mum of 4 boys

just cut and paste list add yours and you away

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb
loved-up - 35lb
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb
Berryred - 33lb

Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb

oh thanks so much for adding me . I hope this target will keep me on course . It will be nice to have all of you to help me as we have just moved to a small scottish island and left all our family and friends behind .

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb
loved-up - 35lb
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb
Berryred - 33lb

Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb

Im up for this. Its my birthday 12th April. And id love to lose 3stone for then. I know it will be hard going. But I think its achievable.

Great to have you on board Mrs Dyer :)
I think given that you've got your first week weigh in to come that'll give you a good kick start! ;)

I am being really strict on my slimfast this week in the hope of keeping myself 'on track' before I hit CD and also of losing a few lb along with you all! lol

Hi All
Well official WI today and 7lbs loss yippee
So that's 28 to go before April 10th

Take care & good luck all

Michelle

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb - 7lb Lost So Far :happy096:
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb
loved-up - 35lb
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb
Berryred - 33lb

Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb

Hi All
Well official WI today and 7lbs loss yippee
So that's 28 to go before April 10th

Take care & good luck all

Michelle
Have updated the list :)
Well done!!
Are you at your January target now? I notice in your siggie it was at 3lb to go

Hi no that 3lbs is after the loss unfortunately. gotta try really hard as I am getting weighed on Saturday this week, so my loss will be recorded into January, I know I should say I will lose this, well I hope so, anyway this week. We will see. I would really like to cross another one of my goals off the list as you can see your actually doing something positive heading in the right direction.

Take Care

Michelle x

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb - 7lb Lost So Far :happy096:
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb
loved-up - 35lb
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb
Berryred - 33lb

Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb

For Me - absolutely agree with small goals :) the easter one seems far away in some ways, but has helped me stick to being good this week and not binging while i wait to see my CDC. :)

Am off to watch my girls eat lunch now! lol

Biltsy... good luck for tomorrow! Sure we'll be celebrating with you! :)

thanks purple. your target date is very close to mine, any special reason? mines my bd. want to make this year my slim year as i just turned the big 40......yuckie yuck. Im so glad i checked out this site cos it made me do the cd, im hoping seeing results quickly will keep me on track and make it to my goal of 10 stone. haven't weighed that for centuries.... lol

I'm really excited about this challenge, and thank you for the lovely graphic for my sig, it was looking a bit bare lol!

Mum of 4 boys, I've got 4 boys too!!!!!:D (plus a little girl:D)

Biltsy, it's my youngest daughters 5th Birthday! :) I'm hoping that I'll be slimmer for summer and slimmer still by her birthday! ;)
Hope you enjoy a new you for your birthday :) I'm 37 in a weeks time :rolleyes:. Baggy skin is a concern of mine on losing weight but we'll see how it goes.. jeans are good for holding things in! :p

I am planning to back my pony (he's a BIG Pony) but am a stone overweight for him at the moment.. I want to look slimmer on him so that people don't frown when they see us! lol I'm only 5'3" so can get away with a pony height wise. :)

Loved Up - you're welcome to the graphic, it's not as 'clear' as I'd like, but not sure if this is my screen as it's a bit older than I'd like! lol

I have 3 girls by the way.. one birth (9), one adopted (4) and one fostered (10). ;)

Had had a busy day today, gardening for a couple of hours, just back from walking the dogs n' kids on the beach and are off to the pool now for a swim. :)
I'll be shattered by bedtime! lol

Dear Purple us shorties are the best, I also have 3 kid one 17 mine one 13 foster one 8 mine but also 3 steps and 3 little granddaughters, my bf started very young(lol)

Back