Easter (10th April).. anyone fancy a challenge?

Other than what is in my profile, I don't really do much. In all honesty, I have pretty much shut myself away for a number of years now and not really made the effort. I figured it was about time I actually did something to improve a number of areas in my life and I think my weight loss is probably going to be the biggest part of all that.

I have been thinking about Teams, but not sure what to do. :(
Come on into Team 22.. biltsy is part of it and we're friendly.. just as friendly as here. :)

It's great that you are taking charge now Mat. :) Weight can be so depressing and was a big part of my depression in my late teens. :( It took a long time for me to get any form of self esteem back and it'll never be perfect.
One step at a time is a great way of making changes. I had counselling some years ago, and it worked on a cycle of change.. like a wheel.. top was 'in active', next was 'planning', then was 'active', then was 'achieving'. Basically it was a demonstration that sometimes we don't even think about change, then sometiems we 'think' about it but do nothing, other times we are pro-active and make changes.. then there is when we achieve it. The flow of the wheel wasn't one way.. there are times when we are actively changing but step back for some reason, then we move forward again etc..

I don't know if this will transfer right onto text, but I guess what I'm saying is that we all go through periods of time when we can't cope with the idea of losing weight etc and others when we can.

((hugs))

I am soooooo excited :) I went out and bought 18 jeans to use a guide to my weightloss.....and amazingly they fit!!!!!! I was struggling with a pair of size 20 jeans last monday and today is only day 6...... I am sooo chuffed :). WI tomorrow...I cant wait:D:D:D:D:D:D

wow fraggle that's fantastic!! Looks like you're on for a great loss tomorrow! :D

I am soooooo excited :) I went out and bought 18 jeans to use a guide to my weightloss.....and amazingly they fit!!!!!! I was struggling with a pair of size 20 jeans last monday and today is only day 6...... I am sooo chuffed :). WI tomorrow...I cant wait:D:D:D:D:D:D

omg thats amazing, it keeps you going when things happen like that, thats BRILLIANT,:happy096:

Thanks guys......I must confess .....I ended up dancing round the living room in the jeans like a loon ......good thing I have no near neighbours!!!!!

I can picture it soooo well, strange how we all have the same habits lol

Well done fraggle:D

I will be doing exactly the same thing when I can get 18's to fit me:eek::D

Mat come along to team 22, we're luuuuurverly (well you've seen for yourself how great purple hugs and biltsy are!)

Weigh in day for me tommorow eeek! I'm hoping to be able to add something to my challenge total

good luck tomorrow Loved-Up! :) Don't forget to post your losses on the team thread ;) Hope it's a big one for you :)

1st WI today...and have lost 13 lbs :D:D:D yay!! Have a lovely week all!

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs - 6lbs lost :scale:
Sarette - 35lbs - 3lbs lost
Cat Bee - 36lbs - 4lbs lost
Junika - 35lbs - 4lbs lost
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb -5lb
georgie12345-34lb- 2lbs lost this week
For Me This Time - 35lb - 7lb Lost :happy096:
Kellybeeb - 27lb - 2lbs loss
Biltsy -35lb - 6lb lost :D:D
loved-up - 35lb - 9.5lb lost:character00100:
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb - 4lb lost :D:D
Berryred - 33lb -5lb lost :D:bliss:
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30lb - 12lb lost
Change35 - 42lb - 5lb lost;)
quizzicalgrrl - 33lb - 4lb lost :D
stoshy - 33lb
Eyeontheprize - 36lb -5lb lost :p
Fraggle - 35lbs - 13lb lost :D
Reggiesmum - 35lb :)
Julieh - 35lb - 11lb lost :D
CardiffGirl - 30lb
Mat - 35lb
How Soon Is Now - 30lb
Miss_Mallow-28lbs

FRAGGLE! :talk017:OMG!! :happy096::talk017::talk017:That's fantastic! not much wonder it's made such a difference to your jeans!
You are officially the biggest loser of the week! :)

:wow:Fraggle that is incredible:eek::D

Well done, nearly a whole stone gone!!!!!:happy096:

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs - 6lbs lost :scale:
Sarette - 35lbs - 3lbs lost
Cat Bee - 36lbs - 4lbs lost
Junika - 35lbs - 4lbs lost
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb -5lb
georgie12345-34lb- 2lbs lost this week
For Me This Time - 35lb - 7lb Lost :happy096:
Kellybeeb - 27lb - 2lbs loss
Biltsy -35lb - 6lb lost :D:D & 6lb lost:whacky068:
loved-up - 35lb - 9.5lb lost:character00100:
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb - 4lb lost :D:D
Berryred - 33lb -5lb lost :D:bliss:
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30lb - 12lb lost
Change35 - 42lb - 5lb lost;)
quizzicalgrrl - 33lb - 4lb lost :D
stoshy - 33lb
Eyeontheprize - 36lb -5lb lost :p
Fraggle - 35lbs - 13lb lost :D
Reggiesmum - 35lb :)
Julieh - 35lb - 11lb lost :D
CardiffGirl - 30lb
Mat - 35lb
How Soon Is Now - 30lb
Miss_Mallow-28lbs

I'm so happy nearly a stone already and my trousers all fit better too...

Biltsy that's great, 6lb for 2 weeks in a row! :) Good job girl! Glad you made it to your CDC :)

Thanks for your advice yesterday Purple Hugs, it really helped.

I also wanted to thank you for the invitation to join Team 22. It does look like a great Team, but I am in a pickle about what to do now.

PICKLE

Thanks for your advice yesterday Purple Hugs, it really helped.

I also wanted to thank you for the invitation to join Team 22. It does look like a great Team, but I am in a pickle about what to do now.

What you in a pickle about Mat???????:confused:

Sorry. It's probably just me. I've had a rant on another thread already, so I won't bother everyone with it in this thread too.

I'm nosey, so tell us easter bunnies too.......

What thread and i'll have a read?????? and some people can be really touchy lol

Back