Easter 2013 Challenge

Good Luck Everyone !!!

-1.5lbs this week for me please x

4.6lbs off for me this week, what that proves to me is that a chunk of this must've been water or my body panicking from the rubbish I ate.

I'm a 1.8lbs loss for me this week, which is a little below Target each weight but its a loss and I'm going with that.

Mizkirsty said:
Wahoo well done what a fab start! X

Thanks. :) I know it'll be slow from now on, now the Christmas weight has gone, so I'm glad to have this challenge to keep me focused on shifting this last couple of stone in 2013. xx

Thanks. :) I know it'll be slow from now on, now the Christmas weight has gone, so I'm glad to have this challenge to keep me focused on shifting this last couple of stone in 2013. xx

Well done on riding the Xmas weight already that's fab! Wish I could say the same! But my aim this year is to average 1/2lb a week that's all it's a small aim so can be achieved and just think that's 2stone almost! I'd be happily in the 11s by the end of the year! Good luck x

Mizkirsty said:
Well done on riding the Xmas weight already that's fab! Wish I could say the same! But my aim this year is to average 1/2lb a week that's all it's a small aim so can be achieved and just think that's 2stone almost! I'd be happily in the 11s by the end of the year! Good luck x

I know what you mean, I'd be very happy to get two stone off this year, as that would get me to a healthy BMI. I've gone for a stone by Easter in the challenge, but we'll see! I read on another thread that if you lose 100lbs you'll end up with, on average, 10lbs of loose skin, which affects the weight you could potentially end up at without surgery. Don't know how true that is (although it was advice just given to this lady by a dietician), but it's food for thought in terms of BMI and target weight. xx

Ahhhhhh - weighed this morning (after the New Year disaster) and have lost 2.4lbs - which means I have now lost over 10st!!!! I am so pleased it is unreal! 13lbs to go!! XX

Well done, that's amazing. :) keep up the hard work!!!!

I'm back afer my unexpected sojourn in hospital!
Let's see 18 sone 7 now (yay!.....I can hardly believe hat I've managed this!....)
So, as I'm sill taking things easy, I'll go for a steadyish weight loss target of one stone please.
Another 14 pounds off by Easter?....take me o 17 and a half stone?...I'd like that!...and I CAN do it!

I'm back afer my unexpected sojourn in hospital!
Let's see 18 sone 7 now (yay!.....I can hardly believe hat I've managed this!....)
So, as I'm sill taking things easy, I'll go for a steadyish weight loss target of one stone please.
Another 14 pounds off by Easter?....take me o 17 and a half stone?...I'd like that!...and I CAN do it!
Oh no, hope you're OK now! Well done on the loss x

Back