Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Not how I wanted to start this challenge, 2lb on for me :(

Can someone help please, if you set your target in sw and you are still in the overweight range as dictated by bmi is this ok or do you have to be in the correct bmi, also can you change your target

You can set your target to anything you want it to be, if that's not I. Healthy Bmi that's fine. You can change your target the rule is by 7 pounds or more. But your consultant can be flexible it's more to people saying they have got to target and keep adjusting it slightly so they don't pay

Oh I've only just spotted this one - could you put me down for a loss of 14lbs before Easter please Daz?

-1lb please :) xx

Not looking forward to weigh in and then reporting back here tomorrow. After Saturday night / Sunday I'm looking at a significant gain. On week two of the challenge - marvellous!!

Not looking forward to weigh in and then reporting back here tomorrow. After Saturday night / Sunday I'm looking at a significant gain. On week two of the challenge - marvellous!!

I feel your pain lol

Hi all,
1.5lbs off for me please

Thank you

Only just seen this, can you put me down for 14lbs loss please Daz. Lost it in jan with too many celebrations! 1st February weigh in was 3lb off. X

Maintain for me please. Thrilled with that as I pigged out big time at the weekend! Cocktails, burgers and chocolate oh my! Lol

But it was SO worth it! :)

Back