Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Afternoon peeps. You all must be out having fun as its been very quiet in here since yesterday afternoon. :D

If i may, and this will go in both challenges so apologies for those that will read it twice. I really do not have an issue with people not declaring or coming in late, i seriously am not that much of a control freak, honest. But please don't complain that there may be a black absent mark on your name. Its automatic so if the box is blank come the date then the sheet will colour it accordingly. Of course it will change as soon as i enter the given figures.

But, sorry to go on, i am not sure if people are perhaps posting figures in one challenge and thinking that will suffice for both. Please ensure you declare separately, i will miss things if you don't do that.

Thank You.

1lb off for me this week. Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon peeps. You all must be out having fun as its been very quiet in here since yesterday afternoon. :D If i may, and this will go in both challenges so apologies for those that will read it twice. I really do not have an issue with people not declaring or coming in late, i seriously am not that much of a control freak, honest. But please don't complain that there may be a black absent mark on your name. Its automatic so if the box is blank come the date then the sheet will colour it accordingly. Of course it will change as soon as i enter the given figures. But, sorry to go on, i am not sure if people are perhaps posting figures in one challenge and thinking that will suffice for both. Please ensure you declare separately, i will miss things if you don't do that. Thank You.

That's impressive it auto changes, I thought you were just doing that manually

That's impressive it auto changes, I thought you were just doing that manually

i still have some things i need to sort but its almost all formulas and conditional formatting. Its date and data reliant so once it gets to a point in time it will colour itself in. The only data i put in, outside of the initial dates at the beginning, is what figures everybody posts. Then the colours sort themselves out as well as all of the facts and figures. All the work (mostly) is done, setting the sheet in the first place is the time, once its set up it looks after itself.

Daz, was away last week and when I went to go to the Saffron Walden slimming club, so many of the roads were shut due to flooding I could not get there.

Am away again this week and hopng again to get weighed. If the roads are cleared by then lol

Daz, was away last week and when I went to go to the Saffron Walden slimming club, so many of the roads were shut due to flooding I could not get there.

Am away again this week and hopng again to get weighed. If the roads are cleared by then lol

Morning.

Its really not an issue for me, honest, i don't mean to sound like people MUST come here, i just need people to understand that the sheet will be updated as i cannot possibly keep up with who is not here or away or whatever the case may be.

I hope you can avoid the flooding soon. Im in Somerset so can fully understand what a nightmare it is out there.

0.8lb off for me please :( was hoping for at least 1.5lb... oh well least its not a gain

-3lbs please :D

The amount of blues last week was amazing!

Back