Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Hi everyone,

2.5 loss for me this week please

Thank you

I am pleased to report that not only did I lose 4lbs this week but also got my 4 and a half stone award! woohoo!

I think you've done the same on the feb challenge one too :) I gained half a lb last week but I think you've got that for the week before but I joined after that date so I think it should be blank that week then half a lb gain for last week then 4lb loss this week

I think you've done the same on the feb challenge one too :) I gained half a lb last week but I think you've got that for the week before but I joined after that date so I think it should be blank that week then half a lb gain for last week then 4lb loss this week
Yes i had amended it, just was waiting for someone else to update to upload again. being lazy i was im afraid, lol.
It doesnt matter when you join, if you know the figures of any missing weeks then let me know and i will update accordingly.

5lbs off this week please Daz :)
Well done. :D

View attachment 124375

Hi Daz, hope you don't mind me adding, but I have 4 weigh ins this month, I weigh on Tuesdays, so I will have results for week beginning Mon 03, Mon 10, Mon 17, Mon 24. So does that mean the first column should be left blank for week beginning Mon 27 because I didn't have a weigh in that week, so the results should move down a column ? Sorry I know its only a small detail but thought I might point it out :).

Kay xx

Silly me just realised my mistake sorry pls ignore, this is not a monthly challenge runs from 27th Jan so I will have a result for that week lol :D...that's why your the pro :p !

Kay xx

Hi Daz, hope you don't mind me adding, but I have 4 weigh ins this month, I weigh on Tuesdays, so I will have results for week beginning Mon 03, Mon 10, Mon 17, Mon 24. So does that mean the first column should be left blank for week beginning Mon 27 because I didn't have a weigh in that week, so the results should move down a column ? Sorry I know its only a small detail but thought I might point it out :).

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, This is not a small problem, its an ongoing one. I think in future i need to add the weigh in days of people as there is being some confusion. I will chat with "Mother" about drafting some guidelines and posting them somewhere for people to be able to check on as well. People seem to forget that for me i am dealing with 30 - 40 or even 50 people at a time so there is no way i will remember things i am told and i cannot be expected to trawl back through the posts for answers.

I input data as it is given to me here, and nobody ever tells me if it is for a previous week so i always input it into the first empty cell that is on a persons line. Sometimes that is drawing mistakes. Its not a massive problem, in fact to me its no problem at all, but if the figures are to be as accurate as people want them to be then i think this issue needs addressing.

Likewise the fact of people joining after a challenge has started, that is ok when they tell me at the time but of little use 3 weeks later. I think i need to perhaps address that on the sheet as well.

In fact i would go as far to say that no challenge will start on a day of the month other than the 1st, ever again. lol.

lol :D, I think your right about incorporating the days people get weighed into the sheet, I think that will clear up a lot of confusion, speak to `mother' on that one. I hope you read my 2nd message where I said pls ignore, your sheet is infact correct, I was treating this as a monthly challenge, forgot its the easter one so starts in Jan so the data in the columns is actually right for me. My heart goes out to you, all these ladies to deal with :p .

Kay xx

lol :D, I think your right about incorporating the days people get weighed into the sheet, I think that will clear up a lot of confusion, speak to `mother' on that one. I hope you read my 2nd message where I said pls ignore, your sheet is infact correct, I was treating this as a monthly challenge, forgot its the easter one so starts in Jan so the data in the columns is actually right for me. My heart goes out to you, all these ladies to deal with :p .

Kay xx

Oh dont worry about that Kay, i love being at the beck and call of all You women, thats the only reason i am here, im as thin as a rake really. :eek:

Half a pound off this week please Daz x

Back