Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Back off holiday and gained a lb so 15 to lose now :eek: thanks daz :)

Hehe thank you :) lots and lots of walking involved is all I can say ;)

Can you put me down for a stone + a bit please?

Can you put me down for a stone + a bit please?

i can put you down by all means, will need a definite figure for you though.
Do you want to include the 2 lb you have already lost since 6th Feb?
How's sunny Nuneaton? i had the (mis) fortune of running a pub there briefly. lol. Have a lovely friend there i am still in contact with.

Ok, I'm new to challenges - but would love the motivation - so a few questions if you don't mind - is it ok to join in at this stage? If so do I set a target from now or from when the rest of you started and register my losses as well??

Can I also add that as an ardent excel admirer I am in awe and a little jealous of your spreadsheet??

+1 lb please Daz :( oops! ;) xx

A sts from my weigh in on Fri

Ok, I'm new to challenges - but would love the motivation - so a few questions if you don't mind - is it ok to join in at this stage? If so do I set a target from now or from when the rest of you started and register my losses as well??

Can I also add that as an ardent excel admirer I am in awe and a little jealous of your spreadsheet??
Haha, flattery will of course get You everywhere, including an add to the challenge. :D Would be better if you know your losses from the weeks previous and set a target accordingly, although all that will do is mean You have a nice clean sheet and no missing figures. People can join even if they have only just started trying to lose weight so it is not imperative to have previous figures.

+1 lb please Daz :( oops! ;) xx

A sts from my weigh in on Fri

View attachment 125296

Sorry, I've not had internet since last week!

I sts last week, but this week I lost 3lbs! My wi day is today btw.

0.5 off for me thank you

Alrighty then - I'm going for an overall target of 22lbs - that's a stone from now to Easter. My losses to date W/c 27/01 - loss 3lb W/c 03/02 - loss 2.5lb W/c 10/02 - loss 2.5 lb I'll be back tomorrow night with w/c 17/02! Thank you!!!!

Fab losses!

Back