Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

+ 2lb for me too Daz, cheers mate :) (i'm also going in the wrong direction lol)

0.5lbs off for me this week Daz. Feeling a bit meh, but at least it's a loss.

Well done everyone xx

Morning Daz Really stayed focused this week and 100% on plan , delighted to report a loss of 6 lb,

So happy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Daz Really stayed focused this week and 100% on plan , delighted to report a loss of 6 lb, So happy x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations that is fantastic!

I had a wee skive last week so didn't weigh in. Put on 1/2lb this week. Line drawn, back on it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

- 1lb please :) xx

+ 2lb for me too Daz, cheers mate :) (i'm also going in the wrong direction lol)
Wrong direction, but you still have direction, thats the key. Keep on it. ;)

0.5lbs off for me this week Daz. Feeling a bit meh, but at least it's a loss.

Well done everyone xx
I know, but, its a block of lard ;)

Morning Daz Really stayed focused this week and 100% on plan , delighted to report a loss of 6 lb,

So happy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Awesome, well done. :D

Maintain for me not happy xx
Don't beat yourself up about maintaining, thats still a result. (however bloody frustrating)

I had a wee skive last week so didn't weigh in. Put on 1/2lb this week. Line drawn, back on it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thats not bad for 2 weeks, assuming the skive was due to losing the will slightly. :D

1.8lb off please daz :)
Do you have the ONLY set of precise scales in the whole of the UK? :rotflmao:

STS for me please. Happy with that but will try harder next week :)
Good girl, make sure you do ;)

- 1lb please :) xx
I know before I get there this means target achieved for February, well done You. :D

View attachment 126342

Last edited:
Hi Daz, hope you don't mind but just realised my figures are out of sequence, it's probably my mistake. It should read -

W/B 27/01 + 2.5 LBS
W/B 03/02 - 3.5 LBS
W/B 10/02 - 3.0 LBS
W/B 17/02 STS
W/B 24/02 That will be tomorrows result :) .

Thank you.
Kay xx

Hi Daz, hope you don't mind but just realised my figures are out of sequence, it's probably my mistake. It should read -

W/B 27/01 + 2.5 LBS
W/B 03/02 - 3.5 LBS
W/B 10/02 - 3.0 LBS
W/B 17/02 STS
W/B 24/02 That will be tomorrows result :) .

Thank you.
Kay xx

Not sure what happened there for you to be showing as a week absent. Have amended it.

View attachment 126350

Not sure what happened there for you to be showing as a week absent. Have amended it.

View attachment 126350

Maybe I only updated you on one of the challenges and forgot to do the other, it was prob me :p . Thanks for amending it Daz :) .

Kay xx

Hi can i please join ur challenge? Id like to lose 21lb by easter was at 12 but put 3lb on this week. So joining another challenge thread may put me back on the straight and narrow.
My losses so far are on my signature not sure if u need them or if i just continue from here currently on 9/21.
Hope this made sense. :confused:
Thanx guys ur all doing great. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back