Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

2lb off for me.. Thanks

1 off please daz

Hi can i please join ur challenge? Id like to lose 21lb by easter was at 12 but put 3lb on this week. So joining another challenge thread may put me back on the straight and narrow.
My losses so far are on my signature not sure if u need them or if i just continue from here currently on 9/21.
Hope this made sense. :confused:
Thanx guys ur all doing great. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Nope, i have tried, but i cannot fathom it out. I have added you but if you could possibly just post the figures for each week beginning 27th Jan, and 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th Feb. Then i will update the sheet again.

View attachment 126463

As expected I gained a huge amount this week - 6lbs to be exact :'( however I plan on doing success express and getting back to basics so hoping I can get rid of that by next monday

Hello dazd
Thought i might confuse you. I'm quite scatty naturally so its not hard!:rolleyes:

Weight losses:
24feb +3lb
17 feb -2lb
10 feb- sts
03 feb -2lb
27 jan -2lb
20 jan -2lb
13 jan -4lb

Currently 9lb lost out of 21lb aim.
Hope thats a little clearer. ;)

Another maintain for me. ? at least it's not a gain. Giving myself a right kick in the bum this morning!

Morning! Maintain this week please.

I am away for the next 2 weigh-ins and hope to join a group when I get back so may be changing my weigh-in day to a Friday. ..That will be a definite gain... 10 days all inclusive holiday followed by a weigh-in fully clothed ( I am guessing they prefer that at group) :D

Please don't cross me off I will be back!

Last edited:

I am away for the next 2 weigh-ins and hope to join a group when I get back so may be changing my weigh-in day to a Friday. ..That will be a definite gain... 10 days all inclusive holiday followed by a weigh-in fully clothed ( I am guess they prefer that at group) :D

If you know of any groups that do naked weigh ins please make a suitable thread :rotflmao:

Noted that you are away, shall mark the sheet accordingly.

Hello dazd
Thought i might confuse you. I'm quite scatty naturally so its not hard!:rolleyes:

Weight losses:
24feb +3lb
17 feb -2lb
10 feb- sts
03 feb -2lb
27 jan -2lb
20 jan -2lb
13 jan -4lb

Currently 9lb lost out of 21lb aim.
Hope thats a little clearer. ;)

Thank You for that, now i get it. lol. BUT, and sorry to be the bearer of bad news, the challenge didn't start until the 27th Jan, so that is 6 lb loss that i cannot include. Let me know if you wish to amend your total figure.

AND, message Texty, its HER FAULT that it had a confusing start date. Please don't shout at me. :D

Another maintain for me. ? at least it's not a gain. Giving myself a right kick in the bum this morning!

I am away for the next 2 weigh-ins and hope to join a group when I get back so may be changing my weigh-in day to a Friday. ..That will be a definite gain... 10 days all inclusive holiday followed by a weigh-in fully clothed ( I am guess they prefer that at group) :D

View attachment 126480

Thank You for that, now i get it. lol. BUT, and sorry to be the bearer of bad news, the challenge didn't start until the 27th Jan, so that is 6 lb loss that i cannot include. Let me know if you wish to amend your total figure.

View attachment 126480

Oh - no probs might b a little hard to get another 18lb off. So if i take the 6lb off the 21 then my goal is 15 please.
Ill be well happy with that.
Thanx daz. :)

Half a lb on.

Thanks Daz :)

Hi Can i join please? I know it's late in the challenge and your well under way now.

I'd like to go for 12lb thank you

Hi Daz. 3.5 off for me this week, thanks x

Back