Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Hi Daz lost 0.5lb today. Though I d get that gain off but... hohum.. still better than none:)!!
Thanks for keeping track, you a star!

Just my stats it says that I lost 13 left but got 13.5 left really sorry x

Ahhhhh, i see where you are going wrong. There is another week on the sheet, 27th January, but it is hidden so that the file is small enough to post here, and that is showing you as half a lb loss. That remaining figure to lose column is all of the weeks combined, including ones you cannot see. i will try to post it fully open and see if people can still see it ok.

Wow guys, 19st 2lb gone all together between us all so far in this challenge!! How amazing is that?

My WI tomorrow. Hoping for a nice loss after last weeks awful and unexpected gain!

Keep going everyone, great work x

Wow guys, 19st 2lb gone all together between us all so far in this challenge!! How amazing is that?

My WI tomorrow. Hoping for a nice loss after last weeks awful and unexpected gain!

Keep going everyone, great work x

There's another one, there was a place that always said what the losses to date are, and it has gone. Hmmmmm, strange. I shall rectify that also.

Eeeshk just realised I need to lose just under 1.5 pound for the next seven weeks to meet challenge, that's scary!

Hi all
1lb off for me please

Just want to say a massive thank you to Daz - you are doing a fantastic job with this. I know I would never have the patience nor the excel knowledge to perform such a task. It's much appreciated by us all x

Just want to say a massive thank you to Daz - you are doing a fantastic job with this. I know I would never have the patience nor the excel knowledge to perform such a task. It's much appreciated by us all x

Thank You lovely. Right now tweaking the sheet, which wont show much difference on a 1 month challenge but will be better for the longer ones. More pretty colours if i can incorporate them. :D

Thank You lovely. Right now tweaking the sheet, which wont show much difference on a 1 month challenge but will be better for the longer ones. More pretty colours if i can incorporate them. :D

Oooh, we do like pretty colours!! :D x

Back