Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

That's just fab ! Well Done ! Any tips please ? :p

Kay xx

Let Jillian Michaels beat the living daylights out of you, swear at television for whole 30 minutes of work out. Die. Repeat :D
X

Let Jillian Michaels beat the living daylights out of you, swear at television for whole 30 minutes of work out. Die. Repeat :D
X

hehe...got it ! :D well done again !

Kay xx

Wow there are some fantastic losses this week... well done!

2lbs off for me this week

1lb off for me

6lb off,
Really pleased been really strict wiv myself going bk to basic glad it's payed off for me , :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lb off please Daz x

0.5 off for me please

1lb off for me please

Maintained. Have my head back in gear after really good group. Thanks Daz.

0.5lb off please Daz!

SOMEHOW GAIN 1LB :mad:

One pound off please daz, really thought it would be more, but hey ho :(

4lbs off for me please, ecstatic! :D

Wow there are some fantastic losses this week... well done!

2lbs off for me this week

Stayed the same this week ?

2lb off for me please Daz x

1lb off for me

6lb off,
Really pleased been really strict wiv myself going bk to basic glad it's payed off for me , :)

3lb off please Daz x

Right ladies (and scooter, uncle johnny, and dougie of course), sorry to keep you all waiting but i think i am there now.

You probably wont notice a lot of difference as it is mainly back of the scenes stuff that has been altered, but you will find it tidier, with a little more colour coding and some more info.

I think that i am up to date with your figures, but there are some blank boxes. Please check your lines and if there is anything wrong let me know so i can amend it for you. I will probably need to make a couple more tweaks to cover some small issues but that will be done while you are all sleeping soundly. :8855:

For the observant ones among you, ignore the start date, it says the 6th Jan purely for mechanical reasons so that the sheet works right (and not the silly start date of the 27th, which i will never let Mother forget)

Thank You for Your patience, and for not even noticing that i wasn't here. :cry:

Well done on the losses while i have been locked away in a cupboard sorting out your sheet for you. (yes, "sheet" it says ;) )

View attachment 128065

Thank You for Your patience, and for not even noticing that i wasn't here. :cry:

I've been checking regularly to see if you'd posted an updated sheet... just thought you were slacking ;)

Ditto as posted on the march challenge , your a super star xx

Back