Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Right ladies (and scooter, uncle johnny, and dougie of course), sorry to keep you all waiting but i think i am there now.

You probably wont notice a lot of difference as it is mainly back of the scenes stuff that has been altered, but you will find it tidier, with a little more colour coding and some more info.

I think that i am up to date with your figures, but there are some blank boxes. Please check your lines and if there is anything wrong let me know so i can amend it for you. I will probably need to make a couple more tweaks to cover some small issues but that will be done while you are all sleeping soundly. :8855:

For the observant ones among you, ignore the start date, it says the 6th Jan purely for mechanical reasons so that the sheet works right (and not the silly start date of the 27th, which i will never let Mother forget)

Thank You for Your patience, and for not even noticing that i wasn't here. :cry:

Well done on the losses while i have been locked away in a cupboard sorting out your sheet for you. (yes, "sheet" it says ;) )

View attachment 128065

And dont I know it lol will I ever be forgiven :cry:

Thanks for all your work with the spreadsheets Daz..keeps me on track knowing i need to come and report in!

Hi Daz thanks so much for this, glad to know you were let out of your cupboard by mother :p
Sorry to be nit picky, i don't remember having 2 6lb gains (evidenced by my brains not being over the wall lol) and this weeks hasn't been entered
*runs and hides*
I think as i technically restarted last week i'm gonna pull out of this one and go and join the march one, i'm never gonna catch up in a couple of weeks what my goal was, so sowie to be a pain matey and a massive thank you for all that you do :D x

Hi Daz thanks so much for this, glad to know you were let out of your cupboard by mother :p
Sorry to be nit picky, i don't remember having 2 6lb gains (evidenced by my brains not being over the wall lol) and this weeks hasn't been entered
*runs and hides*
I think as i technically restarted last week i'm gonna pull out of this one and go and join the march one, i'm never gonna catch up in a couple of weeks what my goal was, so sowie to be a pain matey and a massive thank you for all that you do :D x

I think you are listed on the sheet twice... below and above Princess_Stevie

*runs and hides*
Have pulled you from this one.

2.2lb off please daz

Hi all half on been away for 3 days so quite ok with a gain will try hard this week lol x

View attachment 128302

There are 3 things to look out for.

The total losses or gains to date, which is the first set of figures next to your target.

Then, in the coloumns with the red border, a monthly account of figures.

And then the next coloumns are the current month.

I will find a way to make them stand out from each other more so that they are not read as the same figures being doubled up again.

Opinions please, is this better to read, or do i need to alter background colours for the monthly figures?

View attachment 128307

Its all easy to read Daz and easy to follow - some might say change the background colours for prev months so that its easy to see what was "done". What was your thinking ? All you can do is go with the majority I think. You may have opened up a whole other debate on colour preference now lol (joking)

Had another skive last week and had a gain of 1 1/2 lbs this week :-( was going to quit the challenge but I'm going to stick at it and hopefully still reach my target x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its all easy to read Daz and easy to follow - some might say change the background colours for prev months so that its easy to see what was "done". What was your thinking ? All you can do is go with the majority I think. You may have opened up a whole other debate on colour preference now lol (joking)

No, if anything i would drop the colours in the month range and just grey it or something, so that it stands out as separate thing. i wont be having colour changes to the cells as they stand. lol.

No, if anything i would drop the colours in the month range and just grey it or something, so that it stands out as separate thing. i wont be having colour changes to the cells as they stand. lol.

Lol well either way is good its whatever works for you as your the one updating love :D

Back